WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

new 39 v tooling pics from nordic

havasu661

Reaction score
Do you have any more pics of the Eticket? Is Brad planning to get another one in the mold soon?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
any more updates

I think they only built the one? It sold and they never built another one. It was a bad ass boat and had some great features!

I never got to run it so I can’t speak to that. Thane said Teague loved it though

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
I think they only built the one? It sold and they never built another one. It was a bad ass boat and had some great features!

I never got to run it so I can’t speak to that. Thane said Teague loved it though
Did I hear Teague mention that Nordics new 48 is based on this hull, just with a longer swim platform..?

Teague_JR

Reaction score

We ran the first one with 700s at a poker run in I guess 2011... It worked great! Good looking, and the cockpit worked well, ran over 100 with actual stock 700s. I am surprised they never built more. Didnt they build two??

lavey jr

Reaction score
Pretty positive IMCO has the second one. I saw it today actually, and I’ve ran next to them a few times going to Catalina Island. I’ve also seen the first one built. It’s a really good looking boat and it runs very well.

I also got another look at their new 48 V today at IMCO, it’s a monster.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Pretty positive IMCO has the second one. I saw it today actually, and I’ve ran next to them a few times going to Catalina Island. I’ve also seen the first one built. It’s a really good looking boat and it runs very well.

I also got another look at their new 48 V today at IMCO, it’s a monster.
Quick off the subject question.

Were you driving this in January of '17?
The body was done by lavercraft, and i was fortunate to be offered a ride...
FB_IMG_1579648083068.jpg

Wasnt sure if that was you??

lavey jr

Reaction score
Quick off the subject question.

Were you driving this in January of '17?
The body was done by lavercraft, and i was fortunate to be offered a ride...
View attachment 837294

Wasnt sure if that was you??

I was not. That was during the RDP poker run I believe. It was either my dad driving or buddy Eric. I was in Hawaii during that time.

Sherpa

Reaction score
just noticed the thread began in 2011........... so (backwards gelcoater) has now over an additional 9 years more experience. lol....

nice pics.