WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Camaro

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Jason,

I have a lady here in the office looking for a new Camaro. Burg w/ grey leather or Grey with black leather. Must have navagation. V6 ok. Shes steping out of a '06 Blk on Blk Vette.

Can you post or pm me some deals for her.

Gary

jholley

Your RDP Connection To Selman Chevrolet!!!
Reaction score
Hi Gary,

I'll be happy to get her a price on that for you; however, the Camaro is not available with navigation. Let me know if you still want me to price that out anyway.

Thanks.

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
Hi Gary,

I'll be happy to get her a price on that for you; however, the Camaro is not available with navigation. Let me know if you still want me to price that out anyway.

Thanks.

FYI navagation is standard on all models of Camaro or at least that what is shows in the 2011 Camaro brochure:D

[video=youtube;Jgf3lBWDhVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgf3lBWDhVE[/video]

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

Thanks.

Yeah, show me what you got and I'll pass it on.

jholley

Your RDP Connection To Selman Chevrolet!!!
Reaction score
FYI navagation is standard on all models of Camaro or at least that what is shows in the 2011 Camaro brochure:D

YouTube - 2011 camaro navigation

That is the On-Star turn-by-turn navigation, which is free for the first six-months and then after that, you must subscribe to On-Star to continue the service.