WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Campbell Cove Gas Pumps

CobraDave

Reaction score
All of a sudden no hose extenders needed? Like chihuahuas behind chain linked fences! Gate opens and no bite! Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's Mine

Reaction score
I always thought you needed a commercial account for Parker Oil, is that not the case? They are literally a few feet from my boat storage and never went there. I may have to change my routine if they are open to the public.

No commercial account needed. They are open to the public and you can use your ATM or CC.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
No commercial account needed. They are open to the public and you can use your ATM or CC.
I have never looked, are the pumps that parallel the street card reader equipped? I always use the ones that are straight in off the street. Its kind of a bitch with a 28 foot boat making the turn to get out the side street.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. This is Jim Dolan and I’m the owner of Campbell Cove 1-Stop

I would like to apologize that our new dispensers currently do not have hose extenders. They were supposed to come with extenders, but a mistake was made by the supplier. I ordered the dispensers with 10 foot hoses and additional 4 foot extension hoses. Our pumps were delivered 1 month ago, and we are still being told that the parts for the extenders are waiting to ship from the factory.

As I have read over some of the comments, I figured I would share some details that might help resolve some of the questions that have come up and hopefully dispel some of the rumors that are clearly incorrect.

Our Gas is TOP TIER Philips 76 fuel. We get our fuel from Jackson Energy which also supplies fuel to Sundance Mobile, Tri M Chevron, London Bridge Chevron, Max’s Texaco, Motor and Boat Texaco. The only difference in the fuel we sell is the additive that is added at the fuel rack when they load the truck.

I am not aware of us every having bad gas in the past 12 years since we have opened. It is all Top Tier Branded Fuel, and we get fuel delivered many times a week. I have had some people question whether we have had water in our fuel in the past. We have above ground tanks, which means that the only way we could have water in our fuel is if it is delivered that way. Once in our tank, we have sensors that would detect water and alert us. The few times we have been told by a customer that they thought we had water in our tanks, we had a Tech come out and check the sensors and then physically teste the fuel. We have never found water in our tanks. We also have filters at every dispenser that would shut down the dispenser if any water actually made it into the filter….

Yes, we were required to update our dispensers due to the EMV Credit Cards. Instead of updating the old dispensers, we purchased new ones so we could provide the best equipment for our customers.

I was unaware that I was a “Left Wing Liberal ” as I’ve been a registered republican since I was 18. I suppose I’m considered a liberal because I make my staff wear masks so we can continue to stay in business. I’m not playing politics with my business. I’m doing whatever I can to keep the doors open and to provided good customer service. While I do have an amazing group of employees, we are still shorthanded like every other business in Havasu.

Hopefully this information helps. We truly appreciate your business and we will continue to work hard to provide you with the best customer service.
Just keep pumpin out those awesome breakfast burritos!

She's Mine

Reaction score
I have never looked, are the pumps that parallel the street card reader equipped? I always use the ones that are straight in off the street. Its kind of a bitch with a 28 foot boat making the turn to get out the side street.

The pumps straight in from the street are what I always use. Typically run AV Gas or non Ethenol 91. And yes it can be a pain with a bigger boat exiting to the side street.

Icky

Reaction score
They were saying it's closed and you need a commercial account to keep people from going there. If too many people like it then it will be busy, kinda like parker is closed 😉

SlowMyRoll

Reaction score
They were saying it's closed and you need a commercial account to keep people from going there. If too many people like it then it will be busy, kinda like parker is closed 😉
Read post #72 & #75. Post #72 sounded like a legit question.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. This is Jim Dolan and I’m the owner of Campbell Cove 1-Stop

I would like to apologize that our new dispensers currently do not have hose extenders. They were supposed to come with extenders, but a mistake was made by the supplier. I ordered the dispensers with 10 foot hoses and additional 4 foot extension hoses. Our pumps were delivered 1 month ago, and we are still being told that the parts for the extenders are waiting to ship from the factory.

As I have read over some of the comments, I figured I would share some details that might help resolve some of the questions that have come up and hopefully dispel some of the rumors that are clearly incorrect.

Our Gas is TOP TIER Philips 76 fuel. We get our fuel from Jackson Energy which also supplies fuel to Sundance Mobile, Tri M Chevron, London Bridge Chevron, Max’s Texaco, Motor and Boat Texaco. The only difference in the fuel we sell is the additive that is added at the fuel rack when they load the truck.

I am not aware of us every having bad gas in the past 12 years since we have opened. It is all Top Tier Branded Fuel, and we get fuel delivered many times a week. I have had some people question whether we have had water in our fuel in the past. We have above ground tanks, which means that the only way we could have water in our fuel is if it is delivered that way. Once in our tank, we have sensors that would detect water and alert us. The few times we have been told by a customer that they thought we had water in our tanks, we had a Tech come out and check the sensors and then physically teste the fuel. We have never found water in our tanks. We also have filters at every dispenser that would shut down the dispenser if any water actually made it into the filter….

Yes, we were required to update our dispensers due to the EMV Credit Cards. Instead of updating the old dispensers, we purchased new ones so we could provide the best equipment for our customers.

I was unaware that I was a “Left Wing Liberal ” as I’ve been a registered republican since I was 18. I suppose I’m considered a liberal because I make my staff wear masks so we can continue to stay in business. I’m not playing politics with my business. I’m doing whatever I can to keep the doors open and to provided good customer service. While I do have an amazing group of employees, we are still shorthanded like every other business in Havasu.

Hopefully this information helps. We truly appreciate your business and we will continue to work hard to provide you with the best customer service.
Thank you Jim, we have been long time supporters of Campbell Cove and got gas there again this weekend along with some awesome sandwiches. Stopping at your place has always been a part of our program and we will continue to support.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
To be fair, if you don’t know the hose is short when you pull in, even with a smaller boat your are screwed when there is a line behind you as you can’t easily reposition.
This ultra26 guy has a hard on for me this weekend I guess. With the way my fills are positioned, there was no way to make it work and I know how to park.....lol.

All good, we ended up filling both sides on that day and just running on one tank last weekend. Switched to the other side and filled up the empty one at Campbell on Saturday morning. I have always got good gas there and love the sandwiches. Thread was a simple PSA for the upcoming big weekend, simple as that.

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
English muffin breakfast sandwiches are legit too.

We bought a breakfast sandwich maker and make our own English muffin breakfast sandwiches at the house now, but I will give them a try.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I will be trying their breakfast burritos this weekend because of this thread.

I think I had 6 buffalo chicken wraps while I was in town for 2 weeks...I've had pretty much every food item they make and haven't had anything I didn't like yet. It's usually my lake routine to stop in and grab a wrap, ice, drinks and if needed gas. Parking lot wise its hard to beat.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I think I had 6 buffalo chicken wraps while I was in town for 2 weeks...I've had pretty much every food item they make and haven't had anything I didn't like yet. It's usually my lake routine to stop in and grab a wrap, ice, drinks and if needed gas. Parking lot wise its hard to beat.
If you aren't ordering off the app, then download ASAP. We wake up, make order and choose pick up time. Walk in, walk out.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
If you aren't ordering off the app, then download ASAP. We wake up, make order and choose pick up time. Walk in, walk out.

Learned that the hard way this trip, 25 min line one day. I'll remember to do that before we come at the end of may

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
80232008-D986-49A5-94FC-216597A273E8.jpeg

Wait I thought hoses weren’t long enough, worked for me just fine :p
I got 99 problems but a ho’s ain’t 1

SlowMyRoll

Reaction score
May have been, maybe I just read everything as a joke on here.
Thanks for replying. I’m starting to think if you ask a question on this site you usually don’t get a answer, just a sarcastic remark.

fmo24

Reaction score
Thanks for replying. I’m starting to think if you ask a question on this site you usually don’t get a answer, just a sarcastic remark.
Not always but you will Learn who to take with a grain of salt. It’s really all in fun though

Seas

Reaction score
Get a Howard Bullet. Single belly tank with fuel fills on both port and starboard. I don't know why all "V" bottom manufacturers with belly fuel tanks don't design them this way.