WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New cars a giveaway prices-VIDEO

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously looks like something that would happen in a cartoon. "jeeeezus Christ" :eek:

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Fuk it. Why stop now??

I could hear it now, "The President said to go ahead and take that route, should be fine". Everything is his fault right now.

Tank

Reaction score
Funny part is every car on that train will be scrapped.

attitude

Reaction score
Maybe someone in the know can explain, but how does this happen? Trains aren’t like trucks were you can see a bridge that is too low and go around it so I assume there would be some kind of check that ensures the bridges along the dedicated route are tall enough for the cargo?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Maybe someone in the know can explain, but how does this happen? Trains aren’t like trucks were you can see a bridge that is too low and go around it so I assume there would be some kind of check that ensures the bridges along the dedicated route are tall enough for the cargo?
There is, someone didn't pay attention to their list of cars or the cars didn't get put on the list. The train dispatcher also has a notification of the cars being in train, unless the cars weren't put into the system.