WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New CDC mask guidelines set to be announced today.......is everyone ready to mask up?

HitIt

Reaction score
if you think you are at risk, go the the damn vaccine. Beyond that people need to mind their own business.
Agree with everything that you wrote. The problem is that the sheep* are realizing that their sacred vaccine isn't all that was promised and are starting to freak out again. The magic is wearing off and there is nothing to replace it.

One of the largest shifts in thinking over the last several decades has been the lack of willingness of so many people to take on any risk to enhance one's life. There are a lot of people that would rather die locked safely in a basement than go out and live a full life with a 99.9% chance of survival. Not sure how you convince them that their decision is wrong. Everyone has a different risk equation and risk tolerance.

* I realize that there are legitimate reasons for certain people to be scared and I don't consider them sheep.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Agree with everything that you wrote. The problem is that the sheep* are realizing that their sacred vaccine isn't all that was promised and are starting to freak out again. The magic is wearing off and there is nothing to replace it.

One of the largest shifts in thinking over the last several decades has been the lack of willingness of so many people to take on any risk to enhance one's life. There are a lot of people that would rather die locked safely in a basement than go out and live a full life with a 99.9% chance of survival. Not sure how you convince them that their decision is wrong. Everyone has a different risk equation and risk tolerance.

* I realize that there are legitimate reasons for certain people to be scared and I don't consider them sheep.

Yep and you see it here with regards to boating as well.... Look at what was going on in Havasu 2-3 decades ago, and look at it now. The members that were there living it then will lecture you today about not wearing a lanyard or having a lite beer or two on the water. 😂

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Great point RD however, there is no science behind masks, there's no science behind social distancing, there's no science behind the experimental shot, and no science behind lockdowns. It's pretty political already.
Actually there is plenty of decades old science that proves that masks absolutely do not work to prevent viral spread. On the other hand, there is absolutely no science to prove that masks magically work to prevent C19.

badgas

Reaction score
Ok so 4 pages of mask rants.

What is the new issue ?

I have not worn a mask in OC since May 2021 and have not worn one in Havasu since May 2020 other than a few regretable trips to Ace hardware. Is there anything new ?

just_floatin

Reaction score
Imagine if you will. A virus so deadly it kills both vaccinated and unvaccinated people, yet we are told by unvaccinated actors to “Follow the Science” get vaccinated and wear a mask to prevent the spread of the virus 🤔

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I copied this from an e mail that was sent out from HR this morning. Lol

If you know you have an employee that is unvaccinated it is your responsibility to ensure that our Face Mask Policy is enforced

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
The science does say you have a 99.9% survival rate if you did get the virus.
Stats are a funny thing. I'm guessing I have way more than a .1% chance of survival and an obese, 65-year-old, ex-smoker with diabetes and Parkinson's' that is still recovering from major back surgery has less of a shot.

Last edited:

Cdog

Reaction score
1627491047586.png

1627491076847.png

1627491109397.png

1627491127816.png

1627491180650.png

1627491198324.png

Singleton

Reaction score
I copied this from an e mail that was sent out from HR this morning. Lol

If you know you have an employee that is unvaccinated it is your responsibility to ensure that our Face Mask Policy is enforced

My response to HR would get me fired most likely.

kiethco

Reaction score
Still misinformation rules the day. I vaxed in December, got covid last week, 2 days of 100 fever, aches and done in 4 days. Just as the experts said could happen. They also said the vax would keep me out of the hospital, it did. My anti vax friend was admitted to UCI Sunday, currently face down, 50% o2 levels and the Dr. had the talk with his wife last night. IF he gets out his lungs are shot, prolly wont make it. He's 52 years old. It's gonna keep picking people off for 2 years, if you got the shingle shot you got this same covid vax technology.
Get the vax, please.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I think it's funny people won't get the vaccine, but will drink energy drinks, smoke, drink etc. There is science behind the vaccines that has been in study for years. My wife studied them in nursing school in 05

Spectra18

Reaction score
Nurses complain about unvaccinated Covid patients. They bitch that theyre taking ICU space or what not. Yet they’ll bend over for Drunks who’ve gotten into accidents, criminals who’ve been shot or whatever I don’t give a shit about , illegals and drug ODs. The divide and conquer is working.

Last edited:

jailbird141

Reaction score
Still misinformation rules the day. I vaxed in December, got covid last week, 2 days of 100 fever, aches and done in 4 days. Just as the experts said could happen. They also said the vax would keep me out of the hospital, it did. My anti vax friend was admitted to UCI Sunday, currently face down, 50% o2 levels and the Dr. had the talk with his wife last night. IF he gets out his lungs are shot, prolly wont make it. He's 52 years old. It's gonna keep picking people off for 2 years, if you got the shingle shot you got this same covid vax technology.
Get the vax, please.

Shouldn't everyone have the right to chose what they put into their body? If you chose to get an unproven vaccine to protect yourself, shouldn't I have the same right to chose not to get it? If you got the vaccine and it is working like it should, why do you need me to get the vaccine? It won't eliminate the virus, just cut down on the symptoms and recovery time and it worked for you, and it did it without me having to get vaccinated. So, why are the choices I make regarding my medical decisions and treatments anyone else's business?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Ok so 4 pages of mask rants.

What is the new issue ?

I have not worn a mask in OC since May 2021 and have not worn one in Havasu since May 2020 other than a few regretable trips to Ace hardware. Is there anything new ?
Yes - that the CDC is asking vaccinated people to mask and changing the repealed mask mandate. It’s all In my first post

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Get the vax, please.
Are you going to take financial responsibility for those that become disabled from taking a vaccine you’re so adamantly pushing?

I expect you to dance around this even though it’s a yes or no question lol

Cdog

Reaction score
Get the vax, please.

Fair enough. I had the wu flu in February. I thought I had allergy cold up until I lost my sense of smell and taste for three days. Now I’m fine.

There isn’t a one size fits all solution to this. If there was a protocol to address these dynamics I think success would be more likely.

But we’re on a ship of fools.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I think it's funny people won't get the vaccine, but will drink energy drinks, smoke, drink etc. There is science behind the vaccines that has been in study for years. My wife studied them in nursing school in 05

What is funnier is thinking that cloth masks on people with no symptoms somehow limits transmissions.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
What is funnier is thinking that cloth masks on people with no symptoms somehow limits transmissions.
That is funny. Even more funny hospitals won't let you wear a cloth mask because they're not effective as a surgical mask

Reactions: DWC

hallett21

Reaction score
Are you going to take financial responsibility for those that become disabled from taking a vaccine you’re so adamantly pushing?

I expect you to dance around this even though it’s a yes or no question lol

It would be nice if we had legit data on disability and death from Covid vs the vaccine. My guess is the vaccine is significantly less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It would be nice if we had legit data on disability and death from Covid vs the vaccine. My guess is the vaccine is significantly less.

Yea the shot has less risk than the actual disease. But real numbers we will never get on any of this. The case numbers are wrong, the death counts are wrong. the reactions to the shot are wrong.

badgas

Reaction score
Get the vax, please.

Sorry to hear about your friend 😔

hallett21

Reaction score
Yea the shot has less risk than the actual disease. But real numbers we will never get on any of this. The case numbers are wrong, the death counts are wrong. the reactions to the shot are wrong.

It just becomes a coulda woulda shoulda discussion.

Die from Covid... why didn’t they get the vaccine?!

Die from vaccine ... why did they get the vaccine?!

Get neither... you heartless pos!!!

Personally I think masks in the hospital should be required for all patrons. You’re there cause your sick. Stop spreading that shit around.

I’ll drop off lunch or a coffee for my wife in the ER. I can’t decide if I should breath short and shallow or hold my breath and inevitably take a deep breath lol.

Turnup

Reaction score
Get the vax, please.
Yes it still rules the day...the shingles vaccine carries the actual active shingles virus, the covid experiment does not contain the active covid virus but instead carries a DNA altering technology. This is why you keep hearing people shout that this is NOT a vaccine. It is an experiment using technology that has never been successful in the history of its trials...MRNA.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Does it really matter how insignificant it is though? If we’re using the same metal gymnastics brainlets we’re using by saying one life lost is already one too many, wouldn’t you agree?

Imagine dying from a vaccine that was supposed to prevent you from dying from the worlds deadliest virus that you had a 99.99999% chance of surviving

RVRKID

Reaction score
My exact thoughts Dave. This shit is hitting alot of my friends healthier then I am. Scary times. Luckily I have been staying pretty much at home myself since wifey is due pretty soon.

Im leaning towards the Johnson and Johnson shot.
If it comes down to it I know one thing for sure I'm not getting the J&J after seeing what my buddy is going thru, this is his post on FB:

17 July at 08:29 ·

Whatever you do, do not use the Johnson and Johnson vaccine this is been the worst 17 days of my life

Turnup

Reaction score
It would be real nice to have the legit data on disability and death from the shot but the powers that be keep killing the data from the VAERs system. They are pulling deaths out of the reports by the 10s of thousands. The Frontline Doctors are being silenced no more.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Man….I really hope keithco picks up the tab on this one….

“The reality is the extent of long-term financial impact to their family is unknown. Neither Mary nor Bill will be returning to work anytime soon.”

gqchris

Reaction score
If it comes down to it I know one thing for sure I'm not getting the J&J after seeing what my buddy is going thru, this is his post on FB:

17 July at 08:29 ·

Whatever you do, do not use the Johnson and Johnson vaccine this is been the worst 17 days of my life
They already censored his post, its gone! and the J&J was the only one I faintly hoped I might decide to get. fuck.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Not trying to start shit, but you say with a tone of utmost confidence "the shot has less risk than the actual disease". How do you know?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Pre-med Chapman U
Cmon @kiethco put your money where your mouth is.

http://instagr.am/p/CRMwIsIjews/
http://instagr.am/p/CRRy1ZFj5Xi/

Hey Siri:
What’s the fatality rate of those in the 18-29 age bracket out of the 34.6 MILLION reported cases to date 🤔

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Not trying to start shit, but you say with a tone of utmost confidence "the shot has less risk than the actual disease". How do you know?

Valid question. Very simple.

If the shot was killing more people than covid, there would be bodies lining the streets.

In the last 6 months since we had the shot 161 million people have been jabbed. If even .05% died that would be 800,000 bodies piled up in the last 6 months. That is more people than have died from Covid in the last 18 months.

Complications from the shot, I have no idea, nor do I believe anyone's numbers about that. In the end you have less of a chance of dying from the shot than you have dying from Covid. Could the shot mess your shit up? There is a chance.

Last edited: