WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Cole progect

syco

Reaction score
Picked up new project 1977 18 foot T-Deck Cole jet boat.Its gunna be bad A$$!

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Hey everyone my buddy Steve (syco) survived a "serious dissagreement" yesterday with a SUV on his Chopper (chopper and Steve lost) Get well soon Steve glad your OK ! Tom and crew

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Thanks Big I'll probably talk to him later this week ,Scooters a wreck for sure Tom

syco

Reaction score
Im back in action!! Bikes allmost fixed,good thing i fixed it myself.Cuz the stupid Bia$%h that hit me had cal. minimum coverage of 5k in property damage and the estimate on my bike came to 16k. Gunna have to sue her:swear

Propless

Reaction score
None of them are any fun!:D

Verry true syco, At least it sounds like your ok ? I went rideing last sunday and about 2 hours from home (the turn around point) one of my friends laid his bike down. He broke his clavicle in 2 places and bruised himself up a bit. It took us till about 9pm to get the bike home (sad sight :(). And yea Tom thats why I didnt get my boat taken apart, but I'l get those parts to you soon ;).

Now how about some pics of the New Cole project ? Thread jackers !!:D

syco

Reaction score
Go ahead I dont have any pics yet . If you have some still post them please. Ill take some more as i go! Thanks again for bringing the boat down.:D

76 Bonneville

Reaction score
No problem Steve, I might end up there again later this week. Tom has my pump done. Here are 3 pics just before it was delivered

Attachments

• Cole 006.jpg
    Cole 006.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 264
  • Cole 008.jpg
    Cole 008.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 277
  • Cole 009.jpg
    Cole 009.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 269

76 Bonneville

Reaction score
Whats your plan with the paint. Are you going classic old school or updating to a more modern look?

syco

Reaction score
Whats your plan with the paint. Are you going classic old school or updating to a more modern look?

Leaning to the modern look. Probably going withe a white base with a candy flame job reds,orange and yellow fades.

syco

Reaction score
UPDATE: Boat is prepped for paint, Will be lookin good real soon. Picked up some nice motor parts BBC Tall deck 4 bolt main,Merlin 111 aluminum heads, Scat 4.25 rotateing ass. with .500 long rods, SRP .30 over 10.5:1 pistons and a Hogans sheet metal tunnel ram for a single dominator. Getting close

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey everyone my buddy Steve (syco) survived a "serious dissagreement" yesterday with a SUV on his Chopper (chopper and Steve lost) Get well soon Steve glad your OK ! Tom and crew

Im back in action!! Bikes allmost fixed,good thing i fixed it myself.Cuz the stupid Bia$%h that hit me had cal. minimum coverage of 5k in property damage and the estimate on my bike came to 16k. Gunna have to sue her:swear

Holy shit.. sorry to hear it! Glad your doing ok!

UPDATE: Boat is prepped for paint, Will be lookin good real soon. Picked up some nice motor parts BBC Tall deck 4 bolt main,Merlin 111 aluminum heads, Scat 4.25 rotateing ass. with .500 long rods, SRP .30 over 10.5:1 pistons and a Hogans sheet metal tunnel ram for a single dominator. Getting close

Looking forward to seeing the pics as it progresses! We love build pics!

rD