WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New from AZ

bparavicini

Reaction score
Howdy from Scottsdale, AZ. I am new to RDP and my wife and I just purchased a new to us Ultra Stealth. We like to boat on Havasu as much as we can and also enjoy our other local lakes here in the metro Phoenix area as well. Looking forward to participating here on the forum!

Nick0317

Reaction score
Howdy from Scottsdale, AZ. I am new to RDP and my wife and I just purchased a new to us Ultra Stealth. We like to boat on Havasu as much as we can and also enjoy our other local lakes here in the metro Phoenix area as well. Looking forward to participating here on the forum!
Welcome. Im just up the road in cave creek.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Welcome ! My daughter lives in Scottsdale too .

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in downtown PHX. If you see a white Baja with flames come say hi...unless its a rocking 😏

98special

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to see another Ultra join the fray.

04-24Stealth

Reaction score

Another Stealth owner, right on. I got a Stealth 2 years ago. Its a great boat. Im in San Diego heading out to Havasu for a week in August. Maybe ill see you out there.

Attachments

• Boat.png
    Boat.png
    830.6 KB · Views: 107

Smooth Mvr

Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy all the great offerings on the boards. So many great people and advice!