WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New gas pump stickers.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I'm not arguing that, the experts and analysts in the energy industry are...... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

In April, 2020 oil prices were negative and naturally a lot of supply was logically shut off.

From one of your articles:

"But the truth, experts say, is not as easy as either side makes it out to be. In fact, the biggest driver may not be oil companies or politicians. Instead, the price surge is largely driven by the whims of international producers and U.S. investors."

Absolutely true. Because...who is going to make any investments in this type of energy with an administration that has such an aggressive stance toward it?

Attempting to put degrees of separation between a cause and an effect does not eliminate the cause.

And if in April 2020 prices were so down that "naturally a lot of supply was logically shut off" was that because of the extreme cold In the south or wasn't it?

But yeah, it must be just a coincidence that prices shot up as soon as Biden came into office. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

530RL

Reaction score
I know that most of what you post is bullshit as do you. Your fishing trips are on a similar level to Grads crap. Or are you really that stupid?

Clueless joe, trudy and other commies have intentionally gone after the oil and gas industry and are dodging the responsibility of what their stupid games have cost and will cost both countries. Fuck their excuses and fuck them
I think that you give Presidents way too much credit. Fuel price increases/decreases would have been the same regardless of who won the election. Presidents simply don't have that much power over international commodity prices and are not as competent as you want to give them credit. But what do I know, I didn't write those articles, some "experts" did who know a lot more than I ever will. Hell, I didn't even make it barely past 2 years of college. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe you are right and all these articles by industry experts are wrong. Biden is one of the most competent leaders ever and through his clever and crafty wit, intelligence and effectiveness has manipulated world energy prices, world refinery capacity and utilization as well as worldwide supply and demand in a fiendishly clever and perfectly executed plot to turn us all into serfs of the government. He is actually that smart and that genuinely effective under your theory. Biden is solely responsible for these fuel price increases, commodity increases, and all the inflation. 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
I think that you give Presidents way too much credit. Fuel price increases/decreases would have been the same regardless of who won the election. Presidents simply don't have that much power over international commodity prices and are not as competent as you want to give them credit. But what do I know, I didn't even make it barely past 2 years of college. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe you are right and Biden is one of the most competent leaders ever and through his clever and crafty wit, intelligence and effectiveness has manipulated world energy prices, world refinery capacity and utilization as well as worldwide supply and demand in a fiendishly clever and perfectly executed plot to turn us all into serfs of the government. He is actually that smart and that genuinely effective under your theory.🤔🤔🤔

Biden killed transport and exploration, trudy killed transport and exploration. Together they killed the confidence in the industry for companies and people to invest in the industry as returns are uncertain. Cut the supply in a tight market and prices go up. Being I live in the richest area of petro resources in North America we have been living it for years, ndp, liberal, and democrats are all bad for the oil business or any business in general except big government

Stupidity is not competence, unless you are a liberal then it is normal to be confused

530RL

Reaction score
Biden killed transport and exploration, trudy killed transport and exploration. Together they killed the confidence in the industry for companies and people to invest in the industry as returns are uncertain. Cut the supply in a tight market and prices go up. Being I live in the richest area of petro resources in North America we have been living it for years, ndp, liberal, and democrats are all bad for the oil business or any business in general except big government

Stupidity is not competence, unless you are a liberal then it is normal to be confused
"Biden killed transport and exploration" 🤔🤔🤔

The large drop in exploration, refining and transport began in early 2020 cumulating in negative oil prices in April of 2020. Biden wasn't even the nominee in early 2020?

So objectively the data doesn't show this in any way shape or form and it sounds a little melodramatic but I guess we both make our bets based upon our best objective analysis. 👍👍👍

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The large drop in exploration, refining and transport began in early 2020 cumulating in negative oil prices in April of 2020. Biden wasn't even the nominee in early 2020?

So objectively the data doesn't show this in any way shape or form and it sounds a little melodramatic but I guess we both make our bets based upon our best objective analysis. 👍👍👍
so if gas prices are at all time highs, why hasnt exploration and manufacturing not also skyrocketed?

due to govt intervention.

This is not an absolute, but seriously, its basic shit.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score

Keystone XL..... did clueless joe kill it? Simple question, day 1 in office, did that idiot sign an executive order or not?

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
I got banned from “next door app” for the discussion I started looking for “I did that” gaspump stickers to put on my notebook LOL

B8A91F96-94E8-4C10-B82A-F0A54960BF6A.png

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
I had 58 “likes” and 3 sad faces, I can only image the 3 triggered libtards frantically mashing the “report” button till their keyboard wore out LOLOL

109A65AB-C44A-47F9-98BD-A41A694A01BB.jpeg

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score

Keystone XL..... did clueless joe kill it? Simple question, day 1 in office, did that idiot sign an executive order or not?

Still waiting on an answer.......

530RL

Reaction score

Still waiting on an answer.......
Out of curiosity exactly how many barrels of
Crude was Keystone XL “transporting” and how many would of it even been transporting next year?

And why would Trump Supporting America first patriots want to grant a non-US corporation rights to build and transport crude across America and compete with US pipelines and refiners? 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Crude was Keystone XL “transporting” and how many would of it even been transporting next year?

And why would Trump Supporting America first patriots want to grant a non-US corporation rights to build and transport crude across America and compete with US pipelines and refiners? 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Answer the question you were asked

The oil business is an integrated one in North America, biden fucked up. We have product we can't ship that you need

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Simpletons don’t understand that oil is a fungible commodity. I don’t think there is a way to emplane it with pictures in such a manner that mouth breathers can comprehend.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
I got banned from “next door app” for the discussion I started looking for “I did that” gaspump stickers to put on my notebook LOL

They should rename it to Karen’s leftist next door. They are worse than MySpace
It’s quite telling. the likes were literally a 13:1 ratio to dislikes. People we’re having a blast laughing about those stickers. Unfortunately a few people were able to drag their knuckles off the floor long enough to mash the “report button“ repeatedly.

It’s going to be a slaughter in November.

in fact, Biden is already saying the election is rigged….

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
It’s quite telling. the likes were literally a 13:1 ratio to dislikes. People we’re having a blast laughing about those stickers. Unfortunately a few people were able to drag their knuckles off the floor long enough to mash the “report button“ repeatedly.

It’s going to be a slaughter in November.

in fact, Biden is already saying the election is rigged….

I was in Vegas yesterday and they are everywhere. The Best Part is they are selling them in Convenience Stores:cool: I guess they are Not Too Pissed!!👍

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Fuel price increases/decreases would have been the same regardless of who won the election.
Biden policy means higher oil prices: Goldman Sachs
Expect oil prices to rise under the new Biden administration.

In a recent note from Goldman Sachs, commodities analysts noted that Biden’s initial executive orders – which included restrictions on hydrocarbon leasing in North America, drilling, and pipelines – support oil prices.
On top of that, the administration’s comments “suggest no urgency in lifting sanctions with Iran,” keeping that country’s supply out of the market, keeping oil prices from falling.

The costs of Biden’s war on oil include higher gas prices: NY Times

It takes profound naïveté for Biden not to recognize how his and his team’s anti-oil animus has driven fuel costs skyward. In fewer than 11 months, this administration has:
  • Killed the Keystone XL pipeline.

• Threatened to plug the Canada-to-Michigan Enbridge Line 5 pipeline.

• Halted oil leases in a sliver of Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

• Stopped oil and gas leases on federal lands.

• Proposed a methane tax that could cost this industry up to $10 billion annually.

• Encouraged left-wing activists to pressure financiers to defund oil companies.

1643498106937.gif

Last edited:

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Not just the gas pump anymore, this one at a Carl's Jr at lunch today and another on a $129.00 brisket at S&F yesterday. Needless to say we're not smoking a brisket anytime soon. Let's Go Brandon!

Ididthis.jpg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Not just the gas pump anymore, this one at a Carl's Jr at lunch today and another on a $129.00 brisket at S&F yesterday. Needless to say we're not smoking a brisket anytime soon. Let's Go Brandon!

View attachment 1083794

Actually, everywhere you look, one of these Stickers would be appropriate, "brandon" is working hard to keep Inflation Going Strong

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

In a recent note from Goldman Sachs, commodities analysts noted that Biden’s initial executive orders – which included restrictions on hydrocarbon leasing in North America, drilling, and pipelines – support oil prices.
On top of that, the administration’s comments “suggest no urgency in lifting sanctions with Iran,” keeping that country’s supply out of the market, keeping oil prices from falling.

It takes profound naïveté for Biden not to recognize how his and his team’s anti-oil animus has driven fuel costs skyward. In fewer than 11 months, this administration has:

• Proposed a methane tax that could cost this industry up to $10 billion annually.

• Encouraged left-wing activists to pressure financiers to defund oil companies.

"Goldman Sachs' business advice and view of the world is clearly not based on sound economic theory" ~ @530RL

530RL

Reaction score

Lol

I concede, you win.

Biden gets up every morning and sets international energy prices, not the market.

Totally on government not international markets or supply and demand. If only we could get the right government all our problems will be solved by that government as you proclaim. 🤷🤷🤷

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Lol

I concede, you win.

Biden gets up every morning and sets international energy prices, not the market.

Totally on government not international markets or supply and demand. If only we could get the right government all our problems will be solved by that government as you proclaim. 🤷🤷🤷
Close... But it’s actually actors like Putin that NOW get up and set the international energy prices.

530RL

Reaction score
Close... But it’s actually actors like Putin that NOW get up and set the international energy prices.
Since government is your solution maybe a Putin administration? 🤔🤔🤔

You prefer autocrats, he certainly fits the bill. 👍👍

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Lol

I concede, you win.

Are you really this naive? 🤷‍♂️ You may want to educate yourself..... ;) Say it with me, DE-REG-U-LATION. :p
I've always wondered what a CONservative looks like when going down in flames......now I know 😂

1643504936693.gif

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Lol

I concede, you win.

so the chopper training was cut short? run out of quarters again?

hahahaha

530RL

Reaction score
Are you really this naive? 🤷‍♂️ You may want to educate yourself..... ;) Say it with me, DE-REG-U-LATION. :p
I've always wondered what a CONservative looks like when going down in flames......now I know 😂

View attachment 1083832
That would be inconsistent with your view that Biden is solely responsible for increases in global energy prices and under a Trump government prices would have never risen a penny. 🤷🤷🤷

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
That would be inconsistent with your view that Biden is solely responsible for increases in global energy prices and under a Trump government prices would have never risen a penny. 🤷🤷🤷
There’s this thing called supply and demand, you might have heard of it.

When you have a commodity with stable demand and you take a nation that is a net exporter of this product and convert it into a net importer, price of that product will go up internationally.

Econ 101

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
That would be inconsistent with your view that Biden is solely responsible

Wrong yet again oh "Flaming One"! You constantly try and tell me what my view is....and frankly, you don't have any clue as to my "positions". It is very apparent that if you do not like someones opinion, you will fabricate one for them........

Your views on me are 100% totally misguided and are simple anti-Trump fantasies wondering around in your mind (baseless).........you now come across as an empty and pathetic joke, AKA, a Bozo...........must be that Trump hate factor that is constantly hindering your judgement....... Not sure who you are trying to impress....but you are failing miserably.

My position is clear and Biden's "actions" have greatly assisted in these price escalations..... of course you know this as this is exactly what I stated, and the majority of economists agree and you know I am right. :cool:

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score

When you have a commodity with stable demand and you take a nation that is a net exporter of this product and convert it into a net importer, price of that product will go up internationally.

Econ 101
But America remains a net energy exporter and both supply and demand was anything but stable due to Covid.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No, it's vandalism. At least I feel like I was raised better. Maybe some weren't. I certainly don't support the "mostly peaceful protests" either.

Not me, I just think folks should be ashamed of themselves for it.

I lack the “shame” gene.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

👍 👍

Global petroleum production increased more slowly than demand, driving higher prices. The slower increase in production was mostly attributable to OPEC+ crude oil production cuts that started in late 2020. OPEC and other countries, such as Russia, that coordinate production with OPEC (referred to as OPEC+) announced in December 2020 that they would continue to limit production increases throughout 2021 to support higher crude oil prices.

530RL

Reaction score

👍 👍

Global petroleum production increased more slowly than demand, driving higher prices. The slower increase in production was mostly attributable to OPEC+ crude oil production cuts that started in late 2020. OPEC and other countries, such as Russia, that coordinate production with OPEC (referred to as OPEC+) announced in December 2020 that they would continue to limit production increases throughout 2021 to support higher crude oil prices.
Your own post points out that the imbalance in supply/demand was “mostly attributable to OPEC + crude oil production cuts that started in late 2020.”

Biden does not control that. He wasn’t even President then.

530RL

Reaction score

U.S. Crude Oil Production - Historical Chart

View attachment 1083988

In regards to U.S. oil production......Donald J Trump kicked ass!:cool:
LOL

So Biden took office in May of 2020 during the last recession?

I think your BDS is on fire. This is going to be another fun 3 years down in the old dungeon.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score

Econ 101

👍 👍