WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Gender Diversity Curriculum For Elementary Students

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Liberalism run rampant. Good grief allow a kid to reach puberty so they can at least understand their own sexuality, to see someone else could be different.

To top it off, how many transgender kids are there to make this shit such a priority?

With all this wasted time, it's no wonder kids can't read or do simple math.:rolleyes:

RCDave

Reaction score
Glad I don't have kids. I would have had a stroke dealing with all this crap by now.

This is stuff that should be dealt with in the home. School should only be teaching basic educuation (math, science, etc)

Meaney77

Reaction score
Glad I don't have kids. I would have had a stroke dealing with all this crap by now.

This is stuff that should be dealt with in the home. School should only be teaching basic educuation (math, science, etc)

Totally agree-dealing with it at home is mine and my wifes take as well. Kids might miss this day at school whenever this is rolled out.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Liberalism run rampant. Good grief allow a kid to reach puberty so they can at least understand their own sexuality, to see someone else could be different.

To top it off, how many transgender kids are there to make this shit such a priority?

With all this wasted time, it's no wonder kids can't read or do simple math.:rolleyes:

Thats California being progressive and setting the stage for other states to follow. Meanwhile their are much bigger issues to deal with.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Fucking pop ups obscure the type...Assholes...
Ray

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I'm glad we decided to put my boy into a private christian school. He will not learn about any of this bullshit, nor is he dealing with common core.

Man gods, AKA, Liberals, firmly believe no other god comes before them and their self established values, and as a precaution, all presence of God shall be removed from society simply because they have no use or any need for God....in other words...They got this mankind thingy all figured out....you might as well get on board :rolleyes:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

HST4ME

Reaction score

I'd be in jail for beating the fuck out of the school board.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'd be in jail for beating the fuck out of the school board.
Hard to blame the board when the State makes it mandatory. As a caveat, I often question some decisions.
It's really up to us as parents to make sure the kiddos understand there is an agenda being perpetuated on them.
It is what it is. I'm willing to make that effort.
IL. is now going to buy new books to teach all the kids about the LGBTQlmnop heroes.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I seem to recall 5 or so years ago when I was bitching about all the faggots on TV and how Hollywood was trying to normalize their freak ass behavior by throwing this crap in our face, I was called a conspiracy theorist as usual by the so-called "smart guys" on this site...........................................correct imbeciles?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I seem to recall 5 or so years ago when I was bitching about all the faggots on TV and how Hollywood was trying to normalize their freak ass behavior by throwing this crap in our face, I was called a conspiracy theorist as usual by the so-called "smart guys" on this site...........................................correct imbeciles?

Some people just don’t believe what’s in front of them.

I called Jenner’s transformation 20+ years ago, for example, before this site even existed.
It was obvious. My friends and family thought I was nuts. Then they’re all “shocked” when he finally dropped the charade.

It’s hard to imagine how the blind will react when other truths are laid out in front of them.
Pretty soon (<20 years is my guess) significant revelations will be made about Gov secrets that will cause the close minded to literally lose their minds.
They call others homophobes, but consider it a conspiracy theory that a gay man can be president, for instance.

They mock the acceptance of the existence of extraterrestrial beings, and believe that panels of PHD experts with decades of NASA and global government classified service are all liars and idiots.

They think there is a US embassy in Benghazi, and that Chris Columbus “discovered” America.

They dismiss the entire Chicago gay community as liars when that community simply states that Obama was a member of that community.

Their own fear of the unknown (to them at least) causes them to mock all things that they can’t believe by attaching them all together as chem trails and Bigfoot stories in a twisted form of reductio.
It’s quite amazing to me how otherwise intelligent people can succumb so blindly to being ruled by their own fear.
What is that they are afraid of?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

upload_2019-9-12_9-24-5.jpeg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Some people just don’t believe what’s in front of them.

I called Jenner’s transformation 20+ years ago, for example, before this site even existed.
It was obvious. My friends and family thought I was nuts. Then they’re all “shocked” when he finally dropped the charade.

It’s hard to imagine how the blind will react when other truths are laid out in front of them.
Pretty soon (<20 years is my guess) significant revelations will be made about Gov secrets that will cause the close minded to literally lose their minds.
They call others homophobes, but consider it a conspiracy theory that a gay man can be president, for instance.

They mock the acceptance of the existence of extraterrestrial beings, and believe that panels of PHD experts with decades of NASA and global government classified service are all liars and idiots.

They think there is a US embassy in Benghazi, and that Chris Columbus “discovered” America.

They dismiss the entire Chicago gay community as liars when that community simply states that Obama was a member of that community.

Their own fear of the unknown (to them at least) causes them to mock all things that they can’t believe by attaching them all together as chem trails and Bigfoot stories in a twisted form of reductio.
It’s quite amazing to me how otherwise intelligent people can succumb so blindly to being ruled by their own fear.
What is that they are afraid of?
There is NONE so blind, than those who REFUSE to see!!!! AS we see here daily with our resident libby's.

2CHILL

Reaction score

For once, we are in total agreement...

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Whatever - the kids are going to get the unwatered version of whatever gets taught on tv and the interwebs.

Seems like another distraction from the discussion about California being 38th in test scores and 40th in quality in the nation....

More folderol from a group thats trailing the pack.

UD

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
And when the children get a little older...theLibs take it to the next level....(look closely at the power point)

8mbsfk13kjm31.jpg

SixD9R

Reaction score
And when the children get a little older...theLibs take it to the next level....(look closely at the power point)

8mbsfk13kjm31.jpg
WTF- not that we couldn’t see that coming but still they are twisted fucken liberals and need to be exterminated