WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Guy From Encinitas, Ca

bearpah

Reaction score
Hi y'all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name Bear. Looking forward to being apart of this awesome group and finding out about all the local events and whatnot gong on. Just put a house into escrow in Havasu. Been going out there majority of my life. Finally had the opportunity to buy a vacation home along with a boat. So here's to the upcoming boating season! Cheers,

DLC

Reaction score
Hi y'all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name Bear. Looking forward to being apart of this awesome group and finding out about all the local events and whatnot gong on. Just put a house into escrow in Havasu. Been going out there majority of my life. Finally had the opportunity to buy a vacation home along with a boat. So here's to the upcoming boating season! Cheers,
That is great News! Congratulations on the Hava House!

what part of town north, south, middle, island, foothills …. Havasu is such a cool local town.

Welcome Aboard

Wedgy

Reaction score
Hey BearFam! Welcome aboard!
From a near drowned Surf Brat, Leucadia, circa 1969

WhiteNoise

Reaction score
Hey BearPah! I just moved to San Diego from Boston. Used to Race in OPA with my dad (Liquid Courage #671), and we (he) has a 33' Sutphen with LS3s, converted to a sitdown boat. Check out our videos at NortheastPowerboats on Youtube

bearpah

Reaction score
Hey BearPah! I just moved to San Diego from Boston. Used to Race in OPA with my dad (Liquid Courage #671), and we (he) has a 33' Sutphen with LS3s, converted to a sitdown boat. Check out our videos at NortheastPowerboats on Youtube
Glad you made it out to SD.I will have to check out the Youtube channel. How you liking SD and what brought you out here?

WhiteNoise

Reaction score
Glad you made it out to SD.I will have to check out the Youtube channel. How you liking SD and what brought you out here?
Thanks man, I moved out here primarily for a change of scenery and it's been awesome so far. I was excited to check out the hydroplane races in September in Mission Bay but heard on OSO that race was cancelled for this year? Had you been before?

bearpah

Reaction score
Thanks man, I moved out here primarily for a change of scenery and it's been awesome so far. I was excited to check out the hydroplane races in September in Mission Bay but heard on OSO that race was cancelled for this year? Had you been before?
I have been several times. Really a bummer that they aren't having it this year. Really cool event.