WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New guy in AZ.

Nikwho

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Nik. I live in Flagstaff, AZ. Spent a good part of my childhood (and adult life, which is still my childhood according to my wife) on the river. I have had a number of boats, including a Charger jet, Cheetah, and an old Rogers jet boat, along with a few others, leading up to my Eliminator Eagle 236 with a blown 496. Looking for an old v-drive flatty now. I was referred here by Rexcraft1, after a phone conversation about one of his hulls. I used to be on PB's.com as the same username, but for some reason can no longer log in, so moving here seemed timely and appropriate. Anxious to partake in the discussions and shenanigans here. I'll try to stay out of trouble. I attached a couple pics of my boats that I found on my phone.

Nik

80B2847B-A449-409A-B19D-7EED2DC231E9_zpsoqfr4raw.png

2017-06-25 16.29.39.jpg

Last edited:

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Nik. I live in Flagstaff, AZ. Spent a good part of my childhood (and adult life, which is still my childhood according to my wife) on the river. I have had a number of boats, including a Charger jet, Cheetah, and an old Rogers jet boat, along with a few others, leading up to my Eliminator Eagle 236 with a blown 496. Looking for an old v-drive flatty now. I was referred here by Rexcraft1, after a phone conversation about one of his hulls. I used to be on PB's.com as the same username, but for some reason can no longer log in, so moving here seemed timely and appropriate. Anxious to partake in the discussions and shenanigans here. I'll try to stay out of trouble. I attached a couple pics of my boats that I found on my phone.

Nik

View attachment 716813
View attachment 716818

Welcome aboard Nik! Nice floats.

Nikwho

Reaction score
IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG
Welcome aboard Nik! Nice floats.

Thank you, sir!

A fun story on the red Cheetah jet. I acquired that boat from the estate of Chavo Guerrero Sr, following his death. He had it reupholstered just before his passing. It came with some posters and some fan goodies of his.

Last edited:

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP Nik. Quite a few ex PB and HB folks on here.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Welcome Nik! Little curious how that 236 runs with a blown 496 in it!

RD

Nikwho

Reaction score
That boat ran very well. I sold it last year. Wish that I hadn't. It was a pretty mild engine. Lower compression. Original 454 engine, with a new rotating assembly and an M-1 Procharger. It'd run in the 80's. Not a crazy fast boat.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Welcome! I have a 75 Sanger bubble deck Vdrive project for sale.