WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Guy, just had to finally join the site.

MSum661

Reaction score
After a while of coming to check out RDPs I decided to finally sign up. LOL

I was hesitant because Im on OSO & PBN so I couldn't see spending the time on another forum, but I realized this one is just different, Its fun!!:thumbsup:D

Funny too!
I get a good hardy laugh at least once a day. Laughter is the best medicine.
Keeps ya coming back.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
You hardly followed the forum rules.

Please review. Thank you.

PM forum member 460 for your free hat and shirt after you comply.

Brian

nowski

Reaction score
Finally signed up? What took you so long???

precisiondetails

Reaction score
Welcome PD. I've talked with you before over the years on OSO & PBN. Although I don't post much on those two sites much, I still lurk around on them & you really are knowledgeable when it comes to performance boats, so good to have you here. The cool thing about RDP is all the variety of threads & the fun you can have on here, as well as talking about boats. Have a good Sunday bud.:thumbup:

Hey thanks PR! You have always been fun to have on the sites, you ask the fun questions, I remember when you 1st got on OSO and got a ton of crap. Screw them fools. You have a great passion for the boats.

skater40

Reaction score
About time Chad.There is a lot more going on here than both those other sites especially for a calif-havasu guy like you.WELCOME.

precisiondetails

Reaction score
About time Chad.There is a lot more going on here than both those other sites especially for a calif-havasu guy like you.WELCOME.

Thanks bud.

I'm thinking my signature should have something to do with the Chef!! Lmao:D

jayboat

naplesimage.com
Reaction score
There goes the friggin' neighborhood. :D

Good to see ya here, bud. You're right- a friendly and funny group of peeps.

14793841621_7d8507c4c8_o.jpg

precisiondetails

Reaction score
There goes the friggin' neighborhood. :D

Good to see ya here, bud. You're right- a friendly and funny group of peeps.

14793841621_7d8507c4c8_o.jpg

Thanks Jay, got that photo hangin in my office.

That's the photo that could make me famous one day!! Lol

Great shot.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus and enjoy the ride [emoji106]

Reaction score
You hardly followed the forum rules.

Please review. Thank you.

PM forum member 460 for your free hat and shirt after you comply.

Brian

Dave sends them to you for free, I don't know why you try and keep them for yourself.

I'm the last guy he sends stuff for free.

And thank you, got my weekly pm about swag out of the way for the week already. Dick

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum precision details! Met you a time or two at a couple different poker runs.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum precision details! Met you a time or two at a couple different poker runs.

So that begs the obvious question...since he's already met you and didn't join RDP then...why now?

:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So that begs the obvious question...since he's already met you and didn't join RDP then...why now?

:D

It's not like I meet someone and ram my forum down their throat Carl.. Most people know what it is, if they want to lurk, they lurk, if they want to join they join. So long as they are all aware of it and looking at it from time to time then we are good on the promotion front.

rush1

Reaction score
It's not like I meet someone and ram my forum down their throat Carl.. Most people know what it is, if they want to lurk, they lurk, if they want to join they join. So long as they are all aware of it and looking at it from time to time then we are good on the promotion front.

Besides Dave gives free swag to join :D

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

You need a beer...

Relax Dad...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
What the hell bro? :lmao
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434941445.341926.jpg

precisiondetails

Reaction score
Greggy- No more Folsom here very soon. Are you ready to bring the new toy to the delta??

A So Cal friend asked me yesterday- how's the water level in the delta... LMAO, I was like, yo man, the delta has tides, so Ya water level is solid!! Hahaha

precisiondetails

Reaction score

Yes, thanks Dave. Hope you had fun in TX.

I have met you here and there in Havasu.

I never joined before (see post 1) after just starting to see what goes on here, I felt it was worth my time.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Greggy- No more Folsom here very soon. Are you ready to bring the new toy to the delta??

A So Cal friend asked me yesterday- how's the water level in the delta... LMAO, I was like, yo man, the delta has tides, so Ya water level is solid!! Hahaha

Yes the Delta has tides but if it wasn't for Folsom Lake the Delta would be as salty as the bay! :lmao

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yes, thanks Dave. Hope you had fun in TX.

I have met you here and there in Havasu.

I never joined before (see post 1) after just starting to see what goes on here, I felt it was worth my time.

It's a different kinda board.. Lots of humor and we talk about everything. Most boards are xyz specific where if you talk about anything but xyz they delete it. Rdp is different in that it is all boaters but we don't just talk about boats.

Rad