WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New guy that likes to go fast...

Have you ever considered buying an Audi?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Audi Guy

Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is Austin Groszewski. I am new to RiverDavesPlace, but not to boating. I used to work for Aaron Fluent at Absolute Speed and Marine. I have also helped Jim Nichols with the Desert Storm Poker Run and Shootout as well as the street party for years. You may know my Dad Ted as LHC30 or my friend summitkarl. I work at Rusnak Audi in Westlake Village, CA and have arranged for special pricing for all RDP members. People like to buy their cars from me because of my friendly demeanor, attention to detail and personal touch. If you are looking to get into a New or Pre-Owned Audi, please don’t hesitate to call or text me on my personal cell phone: 909-896-4086. You can also e-mail me at [email protected]. I promise to give you the personal attention you deserve when making an automobile purchase.

Audi will be releasing four complete model redesigns in the next few months as well as adding two new models - Q8 and E-Tron Quattro. Both the Q8 and the E-Tron Quattro are new SUV models, one being Audi’s first fully electric vehicle. Call me and I will help you get that Audi you have been dreaming about.