WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Hobby

Cajun

Reaction score
Paint ball guns and squirrels.
All summer long, you could hear them giggling in the trees above the pool. Dropping pecans shells into the pool, disrupting the Eco system.
Today, that changed.
jusetaza.jpg

$10 for 2 guns, a hopper, and a co2 can.
$3 for a refill.
$20/1000 paintballs. :D

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
$10 for 2 guns????? damn that's cheap fun

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Don't let an environmentalist catch you. I'm sure there is some democratic law which is a felony for animal cruelty.

Cajun

Reaction score
Don't let an environmentalist catch you. I'm sure there is some democratic law which is a felony for animal cruelty.

Luckily, we actually have squirrel season here. Lol, I'm not looking to kill them, just color them.

Cajun

Reaction score
I wish I could find a deal like that.

Sheer luck. My wife and I were on our warm up walk and our neighbors had a small garage sale. It was a one day 8 to noon thingy. We walked up the driveway and I spotter these shiny little aluminum pieces. Working or not, at that price, they were going home with me.

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
:tbi

Sheer luck. My wife and I were on our warm up walk vas our neighbors had a small garage sale. It was a one day 8 to noon thingy. We walked up the driveway and I spotter these shiny little aluminum pieces. Working or not, at that price, they were going home with me.

poncho

Reaction score

I live on a lake and the geese and swan's destroy you're back yard, I let the dog handle it. Got a visit a few years ago some one complained that my dog was harassing the wildlife. I explained this is his backyard and he is doing what comes natural, they swim right at the edge taunting him. Guy said I would be in trouble if it appeared I was encouraging it, he figured out pretty quick he had no audience with me...been quiet since.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Wonder if anyone makes paintballs filled with glow in the dark paint.:D