WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New iPhone SE

LuauLounge

Reaction score
My iPhone 6 decided it didn’t want to play anymore, may have been Covid 19. I picked up a new SE at Costco today. Basically same phone as the 6, however much faster. I just couldn’t justify the additional $800 for the 11. If I need pictures, everyone we hang with has the 11.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Thinking of upgrading from my 6s. This looks like a nice ‘budget’ upgrade. I take quick pics, surf the internet, use a few business minded apps. Looks perfect for my needs. Kind of like a basic car with a hot motor. Sounds like you’re happy with it?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The new SE is sweet and pretty cheap relatively speaking.

I work in tech but have never been the " latest phone guy"I like seeing how much life I can get out of them.
I ditch either when they are broken, or officially non supported.

I went from a 1-4S -6S- and an SE will probably be the next phone but there is really no reason to ditch my 6S.

I dont like the big phones either, its like an iPad in your pocket.

They all pretty much work fine now and the new SE looks like the easy choice- ram it up and see how many years you get out of it.

UD

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My 7S is doing the battery dance lately.
is this SE an upgrade to the 7?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
New SE is killer. I just got it on Friday, and I’m liking it so far.

I had the original SE, this one replaced it. I like a phone with a smaller footprint so this fits the bill. iPhone 11 horsepower for $400 in a smaller package. Only real compromise is the cameras are not as good as the one in the 11.

77charger

Reaction score
I have the older SE and like it. I’m not into the tablet sized phones either. When this one goes I guess I’ll have to settle for the larger se.

sintax

Reaction score
yea, the new SE is looking pretty sweet spec wise, I'm looking to upgrade my mom as shes starting to have some issues with her 6s. I WAS holding out for a 12, but its sounding like thats gonna be super delayed due to the china virus.

I'm thinking about grabbing an 11 Pro because I really want that camera.