WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Jeep Grand Wagoner tows 10000 lbs!

Loo Dog

Reaction score
So Jeep/Ram (Dodge) finally decides to build a 4-door SUV based off a full size truck? Took em’ long enough. That’s a Ram truck in full size SUV form. Ground breaking stuff.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
So ford goes unibody with the suvs, gm goes irs, and dodge comes out with a body on frame full size.

The big 3 are all over the charts with their trends

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Icky

Reaction score
I hope they come out with a "ram" version

Gelcoater

Reaction score
"only" $110,000.
And still no extraction hooks in the front.
Walking the Jeep lot yesterday the GC and Chief models, only two had them. A limited and a Trailhawk.
Meaning, you have to buy a special edition to get what should be in the front of any 4x4

So while it says “Trail rated” I’d like to know what Trail? Lol. The bike trail around the park maybe?🤷‍♂️ Just don’t get stuck😉

boatpi

Reaction score

Grand Wagoneer is available in:
  • Series III includes unique 22-inch wheels, 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen, quad-zone control, Palermo quilted leather-trimmed seats, two-tone roof, front passenger display and Rear Seat Entertainment with dual 10.1-inch screens with Amazon Fire TV for Auto. The exclusive 1,375-watt McIntosh MX1375 Reference Entertainment System, front console cooler and premium color tinted glass, night vision, active drive assist, rear-seat monitoring camera and Trailer Tow Group are also included.
  • Series III includes 22-inch wheels, 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen, quad-zone control, Palermo quilted leather-trimmed seats, two-tone roof and front passenger display. The exclusive 1,375-watt McIntosh MX1375 Reference Entertainment System, front console cooler and premium color tinted glass, night vision, active drive assist, and rear-seat monitoring camera are also included.
  • Obsidian (summer 2021) includes 22-inch black wheels, 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen, quad-zone control, Palermo leather-trimmed seats, two-tone roof, front passenger display and Rear Seat Entertainment with dual 10.1-inch screens and Amazon Fire TV for Auto. The exclusive 1,375-watt McIntosh MX1375 Reference Entertainment System, front console cooler and premium color tinted glass, and Convenience Group, featuring night vision, active drive assist and rear-seat monitoring camera are also included.
  • Series II includes 22-inch wheels, 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen, quad-zone control, Palermo leather-trimmed seats, two-tone roof and front passenger display. Convenience Group, featuring night vision, active drive assist and rear-seat monitoring camera is also included.
  • Series I includes 20-inch wheels, 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen, McIntosh 19-speaker MX950 Entertainment System, quad-zone control, Nappa leather-trimmed seats, two-tone roof and front passenger display.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
“Modern SAE standardized tow ratings are lies“ - RDP towing police.

2Driver

Reaction score
So ford goes unibody with the suvs, gm goes irs, and dodge comes out with a body on frame full size.

The big 3 are all over the charts with their trends

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

GM and Ford are just sucking up to the administration...carbon neutral, all electric blah blah blah

Jeep is betting on Trump 2024 :)

Good Stuff

Reaction score
So Jeep/Ram (Dodge) finally decides to build a 4-door SUV based off a full size truck? Took em’ long enough. That’s a Ram truck in full size SUV form. Ground breaking stuff.
Would be cool if they brought a RamCharger to market.

sintax

Reaction score
And still no extraction hooks in the front.
Walking the Jeep lot yesterday the GC and Chief models, only two had them. A limited and a Trailhawk.
Meaning, you have to buy a special edition to get what should be in the front of any 4x4

So while it says “Trail rated” I’d like to know what Trail? Lol. The bike trail around the park maybe?🤷‍♂️ Just don’t get stuck😉

when was the last time you needed to get yanked out of your parking spot at the mall, or from your kids soccer match?

99.6% of the jeeps I see are not used as jeeps.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
GM and Ford are just sucking up to the administration...carbon neutral, all electric blah blah blah

Jeep is betting on Trump 2024 :)
Fuck Fiat

EEC9C305-47D4-46D1-92ED-0FEBD343A5C9.jpeg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Could they just show some damn pictures and videos of the vehicle without all commentary. 🤔