WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New LA County Restrictions

KevinR

Reaction score
Forgot the Paste!

Household gatherings only, masks at all times outdoors except swimming, lesser occupancy % in retail, malls, etc.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Okay to protest and scream, spread spit
Not okay to sing Xmas carols in your living room

Fontana Kaiser has highest bed count for the 5 southern counties in Kaiser jurisdiction. Downey was the leader for most of the time until couple weeks ago.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Okay to protest and scream, spread spit
Not okay to sing Xmas carols in your living room

Fontana Kaiser has highest bed count for the 5 southern counties in Kaiser jurisdiction. Downey was the leader for most of the time until couple weeks ago.
Full beds or available ones?
My wife works for Sutter in Sac and they’re pretty average census for this time of year.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Full beds or available ones?
My wife works for Sutter in Sac and they’re pretty average census for this time of year.
Highest Covid related bed count
They have beds but occupancy is filling up.
The answer is in the population /family dynamics around the hospital as to the rates.

rrrr

Reaction score
I noticed there are no restrictions on church services. I guess Garcetti read the newspaper.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I'm picking up what you're putting down.
I chuckle (sarcastic dark humor/ actual frustrating) when I hear nurses complain they are at risk.

Guess how the nurses are getting Covid?
Sitting too damn close to each other on lunch breaks and from family at home.

Common sense but let’s blame it on your job, lol.

Mayo Clinic tracked 900 nurse cases
Overwhelmingly not contracted from patients.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Highest Covid related bed count
They have beds but occupancy is filling up.
The answer is in the population /family dynamics around the hospital as to the rates.
Our local hospitals are filling up pretty fast as well.
Last week one of them ran out Vents and couldn't get enough staff. They actually ended up getting several nurses from the National Guard to help out. There Iso covid wing is pretty much full but he's saying that most people are reacting well to the treatments and not getting as sick.

The running out Vents things happen now and again without Covid though especially around flu season. I know my wife's old hospital had 14 and would rent them when in need.

Sounds like most hospitals at least here are getting a little worried, winter time/flu season can be pretty dam crazy then you add Covid to the mix and it's basically double flu season. Going to be an interesting next couple of months.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Our local hospitals are filling up pretty fast as well.
Last week one of them ran out Vents and couldn't get enough staff. They actually ended up getting several nurses from the National Guard to help out. There Iso covid wing is pretty much full but he's saying that most people are reacting well to the treatments and not getting as sick.

The running out Vents things happen now and again without Covid though especially around flu season. I know my wife's old hospital had 14 and would rent them when in need.

Sounds like most hospitals at least here are getting a little worried, winter time/flu season can be pretty dam crazy then you add Covid to the mix and it's basically double flu season. Going to be an interesting next couple of months.
Troubling that flu is even an issue this year with all the supposed disinfectants in play.
Goes to show people are just lazy and unclean if the flu is on the rise.
Keep your finger out of your nose, wash your hands

Nation of 6 year olds apparently, lol

Andy B.

Reaction score
But,but no reporting of actual flu cases all covid sheep,sheep people especially with pre-existing conditions have been dieing from the flu for decades no pandemic then! Yeah it's not political whatever.........

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
And yet the airlines can pack planes totally full and have people sit shoulder to shoulder for hours. Makes total sense.
65% at least all the ones I’ve been on , I fly again AM I’ll see 😉👍

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
[emoji1787]

IMG_0665.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
[emoji1787]

View attachment 946742

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL That is where I have to go at least two times a year. Not going to happen 2021 moving forward. They can come to me. I am not willing to give a state one penny if they can’t uphold the laws of the country.

HotRod82

Reaction score
I chuckle (sarcastic dark humor/ actual frustrating) when I hear nurses complain they are at risk.

Guess how the nurses are getting Covid?
Sitting too damn close to each other on lunch breaks and from family at home.

Common sense but let’s blame it on your job, lol.

Mayo Clinic tracked 900 nurse cases
Overwhelmingly not contracted from patients.

Same here....the nurse's job is tough right now, sure. However, what if EVERYONE else said it was too dangerous? Like fire fighters, truck drivers, store clerks, etc. They are just as at risk as a nurse yet continue to forge ahead. If your job is too tough, quit. Could you imagine where we would be without the truck drivers?