WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Las Vegas houses with RV garages

boatpi

Reaction score
The houses are 630K, it’s a development called rainbow crossing.

your average lot probably 8000 ft.² but this newer section had an RV garage plus a premium lot size, which is 1/2 acre for 120,000 more. Upgrades are beyond that.

boatpi

Reaction score
So for with a few upgrades you got a half acre lot, a 1000 square-foot RV garage that’s 50 feet long, and a 4900 ft.² house for about $850,000 in exceptionally nice neighborhood.

There are four different areas within this one square mile section they are building houses, some of them are almost rural with a horse ranch nearby she get a bit of that country feeling Hoa dues are very low at $50 bucks a month.

Turnup

Reaction score
Oh gotcha, I thought their starting #s bumped up. I'm following this, the time to bounce is growing greater by the hour. I have friends that just closed up in the Reverence.

Taboma

Reaction score
Same deal in BC

$869,000
3beds · 4 baths
438 Sindelar Cir, Boulder City

That would fit our bill real nicely !! Nice views as well. Seem they're about 2,000 + SF less than the Vegas ones, but location location location (For non-horse owners).
👍 👍

Hypnautic

Reaction score
That would fit our bill real nicely !! Nice views as well. Seem they're about 2,000 + SF less than the Vegas ones, but location location location (For non-horse owners).
[emoji106] [emoji106]

There are some new builds in BC too. Storybook homes has some models with RV garages. First new builds in BC in quite some time. More tract style home, no views.

DrHW

Reaction score
Yeah this is the better side of IMO, especially if you boat.

I don't know how people live on the other side of the i-15.... Even Green Valley is pushing it, the place is a cluster f.

Best neighborhood in the whole valley is Wagonwheel, Rural zoning, huge lots, and elevated with good views of the valley at night.

Yes!

Turnup

Reaction score
20200801_134531.jpg

Not a bad view for the next few days! Can't wait to check out some of these places 😀

81Sprint

Reaction score
My brother and in sis-in-law are about to build in the horse streets off wagonwheel. Nice area, I have a buddy who lives in there also. My father in law is a contractor and is building their house- 2700 sq foot one story with an attached DOUBLE RV garage with 2 car regular garage. I am jealous as can be lol, best part is they are gonna be in this place for about $500K with the 1/2 acre of land. instant equity. I would do the same but my wife refuses to move from the southwest.:confused:

Turnup

Reaction score
My brother and in sis-in-law are about to build in the horse streets off wagonwheel. Nice area, I have a buddy who lives in there also. My father in law is a contractor and is building their house- 2700 sq foot one story with an attached DOUBLE RV garage with 2 car regular garage. I am jealous as can be lol, best part is they are gonna be in this place for about $500K with the 1/2 acre of land. instant equity. I would do the same but my wife refuses to move from the southwest.:confused:
I may want the info for your FIL..after spending a bunch of days there this may be the better way to go I'm thinking.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

That is amazingly cheap. What is the name of your father in-law's contractor company? I deal with many here in Vegas; maybe I know him.

500k on a 1/2 acre including a new custom home is an absolute STEAL! :eek: We want to build a home on a half or full acre in Henderson in the next five to seven years and just the houses we have designed and would consider alone without land will cost 600 to 700k. However, we change what we want to do with ourselves ever day. :D

grumpy88

Reaction score
20200728_150904.jpg
20200728_150915.jpg
20200728_150900.jpg
this one is a few doors down from us being built . 3 bay rv garage and studio I was told and the other is the main house . Double lot . I heard they paid 350k for each lot . 500k just for the half acre in that area I would believe but not all in .

WildHorses24

Reaction score

81Sprint

Reaction score
That is amazingly cheap. What is the name of your father in-law's contractor company? I deal with many here in Vegas; maybe I know him.

500k on a 1/2 acre including a new custom home is an absolute STEAL! :eek: We want to build a home on a half or full acre in Henderson in the next five to seven years and just the houses we have designed and would consider alone without land will cost 600 to 700k. However, we change what we want to do with ourselves ever day. :D
He's been retired now for about 10 years he is doing it basically to take care of family, since he has knowledge and some of his old contacts. But, yes it is an amazingly awesome price for what they are getting. I would have him build me one in a second if my wife were more open to moving, but she's not a fan of the area.