WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Lift Kit Installed. Do you approve Tom Brown?

sdpm

Reaction score
Saw these lift kits yesterday on the way home and thought of you Tom Brown. Do these meet with your approval? ;)

AllJackedUp002.jpg

AllJackedUp003.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Oh Hellll Yahhhh Dogggggggggggggggggggggggggg:skull

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I like the lifts but they should have made the fuel door hydraulic too so it could be flapping open and closed also, as they drive down the freeway.

sdpm

Reaction score
Grads if I could have got my camera out a little sooner, they were comming out of a little strip mall parking lot into a very busy intersection and both were on 3 wheels. The front car had the front left wheel at least 4 to 5 feet off the ground. It looked crazy! Then both stopped right in the middle and started hopping and bouncing all over the place. I was laughing my ass off. Everyone started honking their horns. Funniest thing I have seen in a long time. :D

SBjet

El Presidente for Life
Reaction score
I like the lifts but they should have made the fuel door hydraulic too so it could be flapping open and closed also, as they drive down the freeway.

Great idea, and maybe it could give people the finger.
The downside to a tilted car is that all the junk from under the seat rolls forward and gets stuck under your pedals.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy shit... thats hilarious. I thought I scored with this sighting on Sunday, but you've got me beat:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yes, those are like 22's on a station wagon...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318358799701.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318358799701.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 628

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
The downside to a tilted car is that all the junk from under the seat rolls forward and gets stuck under your pedals.

... effectively converting those vehicles into Toyotas! :thumbsup

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
A fine example of probable cause to check for immigration status

Bense

Reaction score
Front and back side to side...then i let the alpine play

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Holy shit... thats hilarious. I thought I scored with this sighting on Sunday, but you've got me beat:

I like 22's on the old station wagons..

RD

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I snapped this off on Friday on the way to Parker. Home skillet was doing 65 and bouncing the thing around and tucking. I passed with caution. GANGSTA!!!

Attachments

• low low.jpg
    low low.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 145

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

I think it look great. Those wagons are bad ass. That ain't no gangster hoop-tie.

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
I think the lincoln is about to loose his Obama/Biden sticker off the back deck.:D

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
I'd be impressed if they did that with independent rear suspension :D

Slow What

Reaction score
Saw these lift kits yesterday on the way home and thought of you Tom Brown. Do these meet with your approval? ;)

AllJackedUp002.jpg

AllJackedUp003.jpg
hahaha i was behind these guys on avocado yesterday...i was laughing so hard i couldn't get my camera on my phone to work :loser:

Big Kahunaa

Reaction score
So because its not some lifted bro-dozer there not cool. It think the cars are pretty legit and the wagon on 22's is absolutly legit

skipperw10

Pain in the ass
Reaction score
That wagon is nice...cowl hood on it as well. I like that the similated wood sides are left in place. Yup thats no half ass ride.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Great idea, and maybe it could give people the finger.

Hilarius:D.....

"But officer I wasn't intentionally speeding, there was a half eaten burrito stuck on my gas pedal and a gooey old condom shorted out my down switch......":skull

work2ski

Reaction score
It looks like the Lincoln almost bounced his spare alternator belt out of the trunk...

sdpm

Reaction score
So because its not some lifted bro-dozer there not cool. It think the cars are pretty legit and the wagon on 22's is absolutly legit

Legit? Don't know what "legit" means. Never said they were not "cool". I know some of these guys put alot of money and time into these types of cars. In a way, I actually think they are pretty cool but I still laugh when I see them and the things they do. :D

sdpm

Reaction score
It looks like the Lincoln almost bounced his spare alternator belt out of the trunk...

That's the plug for charging the (50) 12 volt batteries that are in the trunk. :D