WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New M35

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Haven't seen this one on RDP yet. Here's the latest M35 delivery. I dig it, especially the details like solid hatches and patterned carpet. To me, it's the small stuff that sets custom builder's apart.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450193113.869238.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450193152.869481.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450193169.987227.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450193224.175272.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450193240.626514.jpg

2 thumbs up, we'll see if the owner chimes in
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450193373.270826.jpg

Boat Bling

Reaction score
The owner of this used to own the Blue M31 with the tan interior. This M35 is beautiful.

Yep, that M31 probably had more miles on its trailer than every other DCB combined. Commuting between BC and Havasu several times a year is a long ride!

sirbob

Reaction score
I also like that carpet !

The hatches come full circle - I like the look of having them finished top and bottom with out the viewing port.

Is the color white or cream?

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
That is a cool boat. :thumbsup

Scott E

Reaction score
Yep, that M31 probably had more miles on its trailer than every other DCB combined. Commuting between BC and Havasu several times a year is a long ride!

So, this M35 is owned by who I thought it is then.

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
WOW, bad ass... does anybody know what the, "XS," on the side of the boat after the M35 stands for?

X-rated

Reaction score
A little bird told me it went 166 on its first pass with over 200 gals of fuel!!

Sbarry

Reaction score
A little bird told me it went 166 on its first pass with over 200 gals of fuel!!

With the 1350's, I was hoping to hear it broke 170... Might not be a stretch if your birdie is right [emoji106]🏼[emoji106]🏼

YOLO

Reaction score
Breaking her in easy, kinda... She'll run an easy 170 once everything gets settled in.

prosthogod

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I'm too critical , but those colors???? If you boat in havasu, you know that anything other than white can burn you it gets so hot. Brown seats and carpet??????
If I had the coin I would choose different colors. My .02

YOLO

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I'm too critical , but those colors???? If you boat in havasu, you know that anything other than white can burn you it gets so hot. Brown seats and carpet??????
If I had the coin I would choose different colors. My .02

Primarily a Shuswaps boat. Peaks out at about 85 degrees during the summer up there.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
So bad ass. Congrats to the new owner.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Bet you scared the piss outta the blue hairs at Islander:eek

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Primarily a Shuswaps boat. Peaks out at about 85 degrees during the summer up there.

John, what does the "XS" Stand for?

Thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Bo

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Love the M35's I could never afford one, but man they sure are sick

YOLO

Reaction score
John, what does the "XS" Stand for?

Thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Bo

I really don't know what it stands for! Been trying to get it out of him. He just laughed one day and said in a joking way it should stand for Xtra Stupid. He hasn't told me yet.

Not Important

Reaction score
Haven't seen this one on RDP yet. Here's the latest M35 delivery. I dig it, especially the details like solid hatches and patterned carpet. To me, it's the small stuff that sets custom builder's apart.
View attachment 452397
View attachment 452398
View attachment 452399
View attachment 452400
View attachment 452401

2 thumbs up, we'll see if the owner chimes in
View attachment 452402

Does anyone have any experience with the Alcantara and ultra leather interior? I am interested in how the alcantara holds up to exposure to water. I think someone on here mentioned in the past that the black alcantara is no hotter than white vinyl.

Mike

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Alcantara and ultra leather interior? I am interested in how the alcantara holds up to exposure to water. I think someone on here mentioned in the past that the black alcantara is no hotter than white vinyl.

Mike

I don't have any long term experience with it but I have been out in a few dcb's that have it and you are correct. It is hotter then white vinyl but cooler then darker color vinyls.

I'm sure there isn't any longevity problems with it or they wouldn't be using it.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Congrats to Brads I believe on here, and will say yet again, his previous blue M31 is probably my favorite boat of all time. Enjoy the new ride.

Not Important

Reaction score
I don't have any long term experience with it but I have been out in a few dcb's that have it and you are correct. It is hotter then white vinyl but cooler then darker color vinyls.

I'm sure there isn't any longevity problems with it or they wouldn't be using it.

I have noticed a lot of DCB owners (I didn't say all) don't really get wet and get back in their boat. We like to enjoy the water when we're out there and wouldn't want the interior going to shit after two years.

Mike

YOLO

Reaction score
The Alcantara in my boat is in really good shape for what it's been through. The boat has 270 hrs on it and the interior got a good washing at the sandbar at one point, had a ton of people in and out of it, and looks like new. The seats are hot when you first sit down in them (like any seat exposed to direct sun) but cool almost immediately. I get in the water a lot and have got them soaking wet. They actually cool down when they're wet and you can never tell where they've been wet and not. Hottest thing in my boat is the carpet. It's black and ridiculously hot in the summertime. Actually having them quote me an Alcantara carpet as it would be much cooler than the current setup. I am really impressed with the quality and durability of the material.

John

Not Important

Reaction score
The Alcantara in my boat is in really good shape for what it's been through. The boat has 270 hrs on it and the interior got a good washing at the sandbar at one point, had a ton of people in and out of it, and looks like new. The seats are hot when you first sit down in them (like any seat exposed to direct sun) but cool almost immediately. I get in the water a lot and have got them soaking wet. They actually cool down when they're wet and you can never tell where they've been wet and not. Hottest thing in my boat is the carpet. It's black and ridiculously hot in the summertime. Actually having them quote me an Alcantara carpet as it would be much cooler than the current setup. I am really impressed with the quality and durability of the material.

John

Thanks John, any chance you could post up some photos of your interior?

Mike

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Mike

I believe the first Python has that? Looked great last I saw and pets ride on it from what I was told?

YOLO

Reaction score
Thanks John, any chance you could post up some photos of your interior?

Mike

Looking through my photos and I really don't have any of the interior. When I get her back from DCB I'll take some.

John

jack14r

Reaction score
WOW, bad ass... does anybody know what the, "XS," on the side of the boat after the M35 stands for?

The earlier M35 S had a updated M8 drive,XS might be another modification of the M8 drive.

X-rated

Reaction score
You guys know DCB's are 100% custom to the guy that strokes the check don't you? If the guy dropping 5, 6, 7 large wants to put XS or JJ or RDSUX in the gel I'm sure Dave and the boys would do it!!

copterzach

Reaction score
You guys know DCB's are 100% custom to the guy that strokes the check don't you? If the guy dropping 5, 6, 7 large wants to put XS or JJ or RDSUX in the gel I'm sure Dave and the boys would do it!!

Would that be custom or kustom?

prosthogod

Reaction score

John

Great perspective. I removed the grey carpet in my boat because it was too hot. I like the textured gel floor so it can be washed down to get all the sand , etc out.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Nice sled. My favorite in the big boats is the M31, but would love to have a f26,,,

It seems DCB is quiet here on RDP lately.

Sbarry

Reaction score
Nice sled. My favorite in the big boats is the M31, but would love to have a f26,,,

It seems DCB is quiet here on RDP lately.

I'm with you on the F26, but would love to see an M26 [emoji41]

milkmoney

Reaction score
I'm with you on the F26, but would love to see an M26 [emoji41]

Tru dat That makes me think to jus go with a speedster 27 then. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

I have been watching one that's for sale ( f26). But it's been for sale for awhile. Not sure why?

Sbarry

Reaction score
The more pictures and videos I see of this boat, the more I love it. The color combinations, the gel scheme, the interior details, the motor/ drive packages... Definitely my favorite M35 yet, maybe my favorite DCB yet. Absolutely amazing. Well done!!

IinsureU

aka 'Insman'
Reaction score
Looks beautiful for sure, but that interior has to get hotter than friggin hell and can't imagine it being friendly to water, suntan lotion and all the other stuff the typically comes in contact with the interior when boating...

curtiej10

Reaction score
Very clean, I like the simple lines and not crazy colors. If money was no object the possibilities are endless. The carpet is next level, wish i would have thought of that.