WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New member here

CoreyD

Reaction score
What's up everyone? Recently joined and enjoying reading the threads. Live in OC, California. Have a place in Bullhead, AZ. Been going to Parker and Havasu as a kid and through college. My wife and kids love the river and boating. Recently purchased and beginning the build of our Shockwave deck boat. We are very excited and look forward to the adventure.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP! I believe there is a Members Build Thread... you can post up the build progress of your Shockwave.

DWC

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new build.

CoreyD

Reaction score
I will check out the member build section and post pics soon. Thank you.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
What's up everyone? Recently joined and enjoying reading the threads. Live in OC, California. Have a place in Bullhead, AZ. Been going to Parker and Havasu as a kid and through college. My wife and kids love the river and boating. Recently purchased and beginning the build of our Shockwave deck boat. We are very excited and look forward to the adventure.
Welcome Aboard.:)
You joined at exactly the slowest season this site has.
Please post some build pics!
Until things pick up in the main forums you should check out the RDP political section.:cool:
Never a dull moment:D

CoreyD

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard.:)
You joined at exactly the slowest season this site has.
Please post some build pics!
Until things pick up in the main forums you should check out the RDP political section.:cool:
Never a dull moment:D
I am looking forward to taking some pics. The forms are being touched up at the moment and they said my boat will be the first one out of the mold. This will be my first build and feel real good about Shockwave. Heading out to AZ to take pics of my old boat, as we are selling it. Should I put pics of the old boat on here? Maybe someone will want it. I will check out the political section. Thanks

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I am looking forward to taking some pics. The forms are being touched up at the moment and they said my boat will be the first one out of the mold. This will be my first build and feel real good about Shockwave. Heading out to AZ to take pics of my old boat, as we are selling it. Should I put pics of the old boat on here? Maybe someone will want it. I will check out the political section. Thanks
Very cool!
First boat out if the mold? Have they tooled up a new deck?

Anderson and his crew build a nice product, and they're a solid company.

If your not trading in your current boat for the new then sure post it up for sale. Lots of eyes scan those adds.