WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New member in Michigan

Kenboat

Reaction score
Just joined the site.
Currently have a 5.5 M Zodiac Open with Yamaha 115 V-Max nice small boat but boring!
In the past had Talon 22, Checkmates with outboards and stern drives.
Want to get a new tunnel hull so found this site and has been a great! The small decks seem the way to go for my use including cruising, parking on the Torch Lake sand bar, and pulling tubes and skiers.
A single big outboard or jet are my current options.
The only thing I don't like about the outboard is the motor blocks your view and hard to pull skiers.
Really considering a jet, see lots of the small Yamaha's and Skidoo's on the lake in Michigan but only a few larger boats.
Getting older so thinking building the boat to hit around 80 mph is enough, in Michigan the cops will nail you for breaking the small lake 55 mph speed limit.

poncho

Reaction score
Not sure what size your looking for but I have always liked the Placecraft 22 foot deck. The same or similar boat has been layed up by several companies, if the Kids hadn't lost interest in boating I would be shopping for one.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
@Goodtime$ will answer your questions about Tahitis and his build threads are awesome. Just in case you didn’t already know.