WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Member Intro- AZ

AZMPF

Reaction score
Hello! New member here just saying hello and introducing myself. Name is Mike and I'm a former Havasu Resident currently residing in Scottsdale, AZ. I'm a gearhead that is currently looking for a deck-boat and have been lurking here for a bit enjoying the topics and looking in the classifieds. Thanks for a great forum and I look forward to participating in here!

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Hello! New member here just saying hello and introducing myself. Name is Mike and I'm a former Havasu Resident currently residing in Scottsdale, AZ. I'm a gearhead that is currently looking for a deck-boat and have been lurking here for a bit enjoying the topics and looking in the classifieds. Thanks for a great forum and I look forward to participating in here!

Welcome to the fun house!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome
Mike.

Everyone wanna be like Mike [emoji4] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Greetings, welcome to the circus that is RDP.

You are inmate #21120. You will need to know this, as there may be a test later. :)

Brian

DWC

Reaction score
Welcome me and good luck on the search.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
A warm welcome from the east valley :cool:

AZMPF

Reaction score
Thanks everyone- I appreciate the welcoming and kind words!

Reaction score
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
Welcome am new hre too

Last edited: