WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Millennial

Kurt96

Reaction score
Longtime lurker and finally joined. Lifelong river rat, grew up going to havasu and mostly go to needles now. Don’t own a boat but I’ve been around performance boats my whole life and hope to get into the game in the next few years. Currently working and living in Seattle but moving to AZ in the next year (don’t worry I like guns and bleed red). Look forward to being a part of the madness!

DWC

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. See you in AZ soon

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Longtime lurker and finally joined. Lifelong river rat, grew up going to havasu and mostly go to needles now. Don’t own a boat but I’ve been around performance boats my whole life and hope to get into the game in the next few years. Currently working and living in Seattle but moving to AZ in the next year (don’t worry I like guns and bleed red). Look forward to being a part of the madness!
Welcome to RDP

attitude

Reaction score
Welcome, you’re not the only millennial on here who doesn’t own a boat lol.

Kurt96

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes! I’m counting down the days until I can finally afford something but buying a house is a little more important right now lol. I love v drives but practicality and maintenance would probably push me towards an outboard.