WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Patio Furniture by Ohana. Darn Happy.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I know a lot of people on here like to spend time by thier pool or in their yard so I thought I would share my great experience with this patio furniture company.

Ohana Depot was great. Tons of options such as being able to pick all your colors from the wicker to the pads. Modern look, great quality and a nice company to deal with. Told us up to five weeks and got it within one week. They shipped for free and were in contact via phone to give me updates; petty good! And in my opinion, a great deal. Patio furniture can get super pricey.

The pads fit super well and are all formed to fit tight and look modern. Even came with a cover.

It is a sectional and we optioned two side tables.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed and prosperous week!

20210308_130925.jpg

20210308_131020.jpg

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, all the material is Sunbrella (like the boat covers and bimini tops).

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Good looking stuff👍. Goes perfect with your backyard design.
Unless we're using ours we take in the cushions...both to preserve their life span and so they don't go awol with windstorms. We purchased ours unassembled at a wholesale(aka importer) outlet near us that supplies other retailers and facilities.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. Great looking furniture. We'll be shopping soon, so this is bookmarked to revisit.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

Times Like These

Reaction score
Debating on wicker or teak. I know teak will last forever. How does the wicker hold up outside and in the sun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Debating on wicker or teak. I know teak will last forever. How does the wicker hold up outside and in the sun?

So far our plastic wicker is holding up pretty good, still pliable. Some of it gets covers put on but not all.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score

Wondering the same thing. I always seem to see the wicker stuff being thrown out. I wonder how this composite wicker holds up

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
I've never had good luck with wicker in havasu. Maybe I just end up with the cheap stuff but our similar patio set is under a covered patio and I cover it all the time and it's coming apart
Not even 2 years old
image0000001 (1).jpg
image0000011.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, all the material is Sunbrella (like the boat covers and bimini tops).

Is that stuff comfortable to sit on? It's not scratchy or itchy is it?

My toon interior needs to be done. I was considering going that route.

Thanks!

Brobee

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. Bookmarked the site for later this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I've never had good luck with wicker in havasu. Maybe I just end up with the cheap stuff but our similar patio set is under a covered patio and I cover it all the time and it's coming apart
Not even 2 years old
View attachment 980279 View attachment 980280

We have a small set in our court yard and it is pushing seven years old. Looks brand new! Sits in the sun every day!! Quite amazing if you ask me.