riverroyal

Reaction score
Its available.
20211111_135025.jpg
20211111_135102.jpg
20211111_135126.jpg

riverroyal

Reaction score
There’s a Toyota 4runner trd pro in carlsbad for 15 over. A 4 runner….

Blow It Up

Don't Member
Reaction score
Looked at a GT 500 the other day. MSRP was 99k. Asking was 150k. 1/3 mark up. Unbelievable. Price was firm and the sales guy said it will sell quick. 😂

Taboma

Reaction score
I see it's not the 37" package, I was hoping to sit my ass in the Recaro for a "Butt Test", but thanks for posting. I'll stop in this weekend if it's still there to check it out.
21 Ford Raptor Gosch.JPG

riverroyal

Reaction score
Your boys at Gosch aren't that great. I know you love them though.
How so? Sales? Service? I’m getting my truck serviced now. I have long time friend within the dealer group. For a normal buyer to walk on the lot I’m not sure I know that experience. All dealers can be hit and miss. My wife’s car was from the second BMW dealer we worked with, timing is everything

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
there should be a law...

It’s the new normal currently. I needed a new daily driver a few weeks ago after my 14 year old dd shit the bed after 260K miles.

You wouldn’t believe how many dealers I visited and called for an Accord or Camry. Everyone wanted $5K-$10K over MSRP for a plain Jane Japanese sedan. 😯 Finally got a family friend who works @ Toyota talked to the GM to get us a car for MSRP. Blew my mind I’ve never ever paid close to sticker in my life before this. Let’s Go Brandon!!

2Driver

Reaction score

Was at the Honda dealer In Scottsdale. They only had 3 accords all $7k over. Inside the Honda showroom where they debut their finer Hondas they had used cars of other makes.

Fuck it, I’m not buying anything until this crap is over.

Taboma

Reaction score
Look at that Greenhouse Gas Rating. How dare you
. View attachment 1065427

Ahhhh, hell yes, if you aren't # 1, then # 2 is the next best thing. Looks the same as the one I've been driving, except my 18' doesn't have that cute 2KW generator to power my TV when my lights go out. Nothing more efficient than running a 450 HP twin turbo V6 Hi-Perf, just to power up 2KW 😂

Taboma

Reaction score
How so? Sales? Service? I’m getting my truck serviced now. I have long time friend within the dealer group. For a normal buyer to walk on the lot I’m not sure I know that experience. All dealers can be hit and miss. My wife’s car was from the second BMW dealer we worked with, timing is everything

"Hatch" Green is my go-to service guy, and so far Gosch has been fair and certainly much better than that dealership was several years ago.
Just walking on the lot I felt I needed a shower afterwards.
Although I was really sad when Heller sold, I'd bought company trucks and had them service there for years and got treated great.

I thought Runs2Rch was a San Fernando " Valley Boy " ?

NicPaus

Reaction score
DCH Toyota in Torrance all the 4runners were 15k over. Tacomas 10k over. There sports car on showroom floor was 20k over. On top of that window etching and paint protection.

• Wow
Reactions: DWC

DLC

Reaction score
What does it have for power?

Super Charged Solar Panels with extra deep cycle batteries and a 50 ft charger cable …. W/ Optional gen set!

we need to get back to V8 power!

boatpi

Reaction score
Many dealers selling most everything at msrp if u order. I am getting daughters Bronco Sport in 2 weeks under msrp. Had to wait 5 months.

riverroyal

Reaction score
"Hatch" Green is my go-to service guy, and so far Gosch has been fair and certainly much better than that dealership was several years ago.
Just walking on the lot I felt I needed a shower afterwards.
Although I was really sad when Heller sold, I'd bought company trucks and had them service there for years and got treated great.

I thought Runs2Rch was a San Fernando " Valley Boy " ?
Heller was around a long long time! Gosch group is solid. Lot sales trolls are on all lots, all makes. Try Ken grody, you won’t believe the sales guys
the best sales guys I’ve dealt with are on BMW lots And gosch Temecula and gosch Toyota hemet

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Called the dealer we bought a 21 Tahoe from last October. I was considering selling the x5 and getting on for Brianna to daily. Same specs... $18k more than we paid for the other one. Thats a big fat no. Sales guy was cool about it, I bought the last one off a phone call..he flat said there's nothing he can do and he'd call me once things cool down.

The specialty markup stuff reminds me of HI...Zo6's selling for $50k over, Raptors were always in the $90k's with markup, etc etc. Crazy to think its like that everywhere now.

Taboma

Reaction score
Heller was around a long long time! Gosch group is solid. Lot sales trolls are on all lots, all makes. Try Ken grody, you won’t believe the sales guys
the best sales guys I’ve dealt with are on BMW lots And gosch Temecula and gosch Toyota hemet

I don't like Grody Carlsbad, I've actually tried to work with them twice, both times they tried to play games so I walked. Then they were relentless calling me daily for a week. :mad:

I've never dealt with any sales people since Gosch took over, only service and they've OK.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I’ve bought eleven vehicles, mostly trucks, from Gosch Temecula. Going back to when they were Rancho Ford. They’ve been pretty good.

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
Looked at a GT 500 the other day. MSRP was 99k. Asking was 150k. 1/3 mark up. Unbelievable. Price was firm and the sales guy said it will sell quick. 😂
I’ve been looking at used cars for a few weeks and every salesman has said it’ll sell by this weekend. Yet the vehicles are still on the lot weeks later

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Not a gen 3, but I have a 2018 that I’m very happy with. I bought it at a still overpriced but much more reasonable used price though.

I was very familiar with the v8 gen 1’s, haven’t driven a gen 3 yet. I hear the 4link rear is impressive. I’d be interested in the new gen 3 Raptor 37, but not a current prices. I hear the v8 is coming back though.

Last edited:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Its all insane....Love facebook marketplace :D

Saw a 2018 tundra 4x4 sr5 with 45k miles on it yesterday for 55k followed up by a 2020 silverado trailboss custom with 10k miles for 52k.

I'm pretty sure the msrp was way less when new...lmfao

I've said it before I'm not buying jack at this point.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Its all insane....Love facebook marketplace :D

Saw a 2018 tundra 4x4 sr5 with 45k miles on it yesterday for 55k followed up by a 2020 silverado trailboss custom with 10k miles for 52k.

I'm pretty sure the msrp was way less when new...lmfao

I've said it before I'm not buying jack at this point.
The same dealer that we bought a 21 Tahoe from last year for around 5 under sticker, quoted us yesterday $7k over. insanity and we aren't either.