New RDP "Family" Stickers coming shortly

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Not a fan, but whatevs...if it can help Keep RDP great then so be it. lol

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Looking forward to these. I’ve been thinking about this idea for a while now. Lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking forward to these. I’ve been thinking about this idea for a while now. Lol

I’ll check with the graphics guy and see if he finished up. Got a ton of projects going on right now and am getting pretty far behind on a lot of them.

Taboma

Reaction score
I’ll check with the graphics guy and see if he finished up. Got a ton of projects going on right now and am getting pretty far behind on a lot of them.

Curious, can you recall having ever typed the words "I'm all caught up and finished ahead of schedule" :rolleyes:

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
I don't know how that would work for me with having kids and grandkids, maybe I'm just going to have mine all done and different size buses

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Curious, can you recall having ever typed the words "I'm all caught up and finished ahead of schedule" :rolleyes:

I'm not sure any business owner has ever typed those words.. LOL There's always something else you can do.

RD

Taboma

Reaction score
I'm not sure any business owner has ever typed those words.. LOL There's always something else you can do.

RD

You are correct, happened to me once, scared the crap out of me and I was quickly overwhelmed with both fear and guilt that something was very wrong with the world :eek: :)

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
ok that's not funny Dave, The volvo prop has a bow on it.....:mad: WTF

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
ok that's not funny Dave, The volvo prop has a bow on it.....:mad: WTF

That looked like a three blade v drive prop to me? Lol.

On an update we will have these finalized this weekend and in production Monday.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Latest version

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 8.23.27 PM.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What I don't get is why your kids are a different species.:D

I was thinking it was kind of an evolution thing.. Start off with the 3 blade elephant ears, and then when you get to adult hood ya end up owning cleavers.. The far two to the right are a dog and then a cat.

I was thinking originally to run the stickers off as individuals so people like OSB could buy as many kids as they need.. LOL

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Any updates Dave?

He started a Monday-Friday 9 to 5 job, worked that hellacious schedule for a whole 4 days, then had to go on a month long vacation. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He started a Monday-Friday 9 to 5 job, worked that hellacious schedule for a whole 4 days, then had to go on a month long vacation. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing, when you are so good that you can do what you thought would take 2 months, in 2 days.. ;) :D

RD

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Will these be available next weekend at the Sand And Boat show?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Will these be available next weekend at the Sand And Boat show?

I'll call Scott today and see if I can get them by then. Honestly I haven't ordered them yet. We took that month down in Parker and I'm behind on all sorts of things and still trying to get caught up.

RD

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I'll call Scott today and see if I can get them by then. Honestly I haven't ordered them yet. We took that month down in Parker and I'm behind on all sorts of things and still trying to get caught up.

RD
If two days of 8-5 got a month off, see what you can’t do this coming week..... lol

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Is the prop on the right supposed to be a cat? What’s hanging from it’s neck?

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score

RD
How about for Christmas?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How about for Christmas?

So I showed some people at my house the stickers and we aren't all "sold" on them yet.. I don't know what's wrong with them, they just don't "feel right"

My graphics guy had some unexpected twists and turns in life, so I laid off of him for a minute while he dealt with some personal things. We are just resuming all of our graphics work tonight actually.

What do you think? Do you like it?

RD

Socalx09

Reaction score
What about a boat decal that you order with the people or pets in your family in it? Have the dad and mom in the front seats, maybe kids skiing or tubing in the back separetly and dogs/cat in the rear? People can add more kids skiing or tubing towards the back?

Similar to this, but cooler. Have RDP on the side of the boat?
FC13E75A-6BFD-4535-B702-1ACB6F6486F7.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What about a boat decal that you order with the people or pets in your family in it? Have the dad and mom in the front seats, maybe kids skiing or tubing in the back separetly and dogs/cat in the rear? People can add more kids skiing or tubing towards the back?

That doesn't sound like the easiest thing to put together.. LOL I think you'd need a different sticker for each variant.

RD

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
So I showed some people at my house the stickers and we aren't all "sold" on them yet.. I don't know what's wrong with them, they just don't "feel right"

My graphics guy had some unexpected twists and turns in life, so I laid off of him for a minute while he dealt with some personal things. We are just resuming all of our graphics work tonight actually.

What do you think? Do you like it?

RD

We really like the idea of them, and the renderings. Without seeing the finished product on the vehicle, that’s all I can say. Need me to test one out? Lol

mitch6601

HMFIC
Reaction score
I agree with Nordic454.

It appeared as if the online drawings looked great but I need a set on my vehicle to make sure. 1 adult male, 1 adult female, 1 male child, 3 female child and 1 dog - no babies thank heavens :)

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Dave, I’ll take a Dad,Mom, and little girl, and let you know how they look on the white knight. Lol. Real world testing