WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New series on tv

wzuber

Reaction score
Queens gambit is really entertaining as well, a bit inspiring.

JayBreww

Reaction score
I must be the only one who likes dry humor comedy.
Letterkenny on Hulu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I must be the only one who likes dry humor comedy.
Letterkenny on Hulu.

You are most definitely not! Seriously the funniest dry opening for a TV show I have EVER seen. I get super excited every time I see there is a new season on Hulu.

batterup

Reaction score
I've been addicted to Alone lately. You can watch on the History Channel or the latest season on Netflix.

JayBreww

Reaction score
You are most definitely not! Seriously the funniest dry opening for a TV show I have EVER seen. I get super excited every time I see there is a new season on Hulu.

Last season was rushed with like half the cast it seemed, but still some great episodes.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Last season was rushed with like half the cast it seemed, but still some great episodes.

I agree. I'll still take that one over most of the other crap on TV.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score
There's a new show starting Wed. on SyFy, Resident Alien. More of a syfy comedy - drama thing, trailer looks entertaining, interesting, will check it out.

guest hs

Reaction score
Anyone watch Designated Survivor on Netflix? It’s really good and shows how politics work in the White House.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Anyone watch Designated Survivor on Netflix? It’s really good and shows how politics work in the White House.
It was on one of the Networks, Netflix just picked up the series. I wish they would make new seasons. I thought it was a great show and Keifer was awesome in it. Although you nkow if they did make another one it would be all BLM, racism, gun control, etc....

mobldj

Reaction score
just finished chernobyl in 1 day.pretty good story and radiation will FUCK YOU UP

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
I started Queen of the South based on recommendations here.....the first two episodes were not great. Does it get better?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
It was on one of the Networks, Netflix just picked up the series. I wish they would make new seasons. I thought it was a great show and Keifer was awesome in it. Although you nkow if they did make another one it would be all BLM, racism, gun control, etc....
It was good for the first few seasons, then just got old after the initial issues were over with with him taking over the office.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I started Queen of the South based on recommendations here.....the first two episodes were not great. Does it get better?
Yes, good series, sucks how they show you the end at the beginning though. She evolves into a female Tony Montana over time, ruthless biatch.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Started Bloodline last night, kept me up till 4am, good stuff. Going to the keys in May, gonna check out that family hotel. It was destroyed in Hurricane Irma I understand but they rebuilt it.
Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 11.18.32 AM.png

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
You guys can always check out the two shows I'm currently working on, "B Positive" and "Call your Mother"...

wzuber

Reaction score
We just finished night stalker....ya, that night stalker from the mid 80's here in l.a.
It was interesting. Especially how investigations went back then VS. Now. Give it a look if you like that sorta thing.

Tank

Reaction score
Just watched the vanishing of Elisa Lam Documentary. Pretty good. Mostly because of the seedy history of this once glamorous Hotel that, even though the documentary never mentioned it (which I thought was kinda weird) was the inspiration for the American Horror Story: Hotel season and they even recreated the lobby of the Cecil for the show.

Pretty good doc though.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I watched a show called “The son” recently and it was really good.. there was some parts that at first I thought were kinda cheesy but man they tied it all together and the end!!

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Just watched the vanishing of Elisa Lam Documentary. Pretty good. Mostly because of the seedy history of this once glamorous Hotel that, even though the documentary never mentioned it (which I thought was kinda weird) was the inspiration for the American Horror Story: Hotel season and they even recreated the lobby of the Cecil for the show.

Pretty good doc though.

Just watched that too.. bizarre sad deal ..

LazyLavey

Reaction score
"Hand Of God" undecided at first... but it sucked me in after Ep 2

wzuber

Reaction score
Check out sinner on Netflix. It's pretty good. It's up to 3 seasons now. It's a Jessica Biel production.

707dog

Reaction score
We been binge watching a show called ZOO pretty good so far we are in season 2.