WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Shop in Havasu Iguana Marine

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Meet the Owner Robert Lankford and Service Director Mike Morris of Iguana Marine located on Industrial Blvd here in Lake Havasu City.

Owners.jpg

Best friends since high school, Robert and Mike grew up in Southern California. Since childhood, Lake Havasu has always been a favorite playground for the two. Through the years, their friendship has made them inseparable.

Mechanical work.jpg

Robert and Mike both joined the military right out of high school. After serving their country with commitment and honor, Robert went into the automotive collision management field, and Mike pursued a career as a boat repair and maintenance technician. Robert’s career in the collision industry moved him to Texas in mid-1997. Mike moved to Havasu in 1998 and has 20 plus years in the boat repair business.

Iguana Outside Night.jpg

In February of 2018, Robert sold his business in Texas. About to retire, he felt there was more for him to do. So, he and Mike decided to open a full-service boat repair and maintenance shop here in the very place they both loved, Lake Havasu. In less than three short months of planning, and with the amazing support of their wives and family, Robert and Mike opened Iguana Marine on September 1, 2019.

Iguana Crownline.jpg

Since their opening in September, they have created and earned a stable customer base. And yes, they do service all makes and models of boats. The list includes I/O and outboards to v-drive and jet drives and from high-performance boats to fishing boats and even pontoons. If it is a boat in need of repair or service, it is their type.

(keel guard installation)
Crownline.jpg

“We are looking forward to a bright future here in Havasu with our unique management philosophy that we call H.I.T. H.I.T. stands for Honesty, Integrity, and Transparency. It is how we not only conduct our business but also our lives.” Robert Lankford

Exterior.jpg

The customers will receive periodic updates on the status of their boats as they are being serviced, keeping the line of communication open between customers and Iguana Marine’s team. They want each customer to know the team at Iguana Marine will do what they say they will do. Their goal, as professionals, is to make sure that customers are completely satisfied. If for any reason, they have fallen short of this goal, the client is encouraged to speak directly to the owner and, or managing partners.

IguanaMarineLogo.png

Iguana Marine is so confident in their commitment to their customers that they will find Robert’s personal cell phone number on his business cards. “As the owner of Iguana Marine, I am never beyond my customer's reach. We are here not to just gain customers but to also form relationships within the community we live in.”

Follow Iguana Marine as these guys not only have commitment, but they also have a vision!

Story : Kolleen
Pics : Iguana Marine

Attachments

• Deck Boat.jpg
    Deck Boat.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 99

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
These guys are very helpful and I think they will do well. They had just opened, and I was looking for a brass fitting that West Marine didn't have. I wandered in and one of the guys handed me a fitting out of his box to get me going. I'll definitely be sending some business their way in the future.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Good to hear of a new service/repair outlet.....Good luck to them...

MV Mike

Reaction score
Best of luck in following your Dreams.
The world could use more like the Two of you!!!!

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I've stopped by their new shop several times and it's very clean and well organized. They also seem quite motivated and customer oriented. Right now they have an interesting jet boat restoration project underway, going to power it with an old-school Oldsmobile 455. Looks like they're going to add a few new tricks to go along with a new Iguana color scheme re-gelcoat. Shooting to have it done in time for the April 3-4-5 Havasu Boat Show.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I've stopped by their new shop several times and it's very clean and well organized. They also seem quite motivated and customer oriented. Right now they have an interesting jet boat restoration project underway, going to power it with an old-school Oldsmobile 455. Looks like they're going to add a few new tricks to go along with a new Iguana color scheme re-gelcoat. Shooting to have it done in time for the April 3-4-5 Havasu Boat Show.

up pretty late tonight Bob!

Dmangus

Reaction score
I wanted to say Iguana Marine provided great service! Picked up and dropped off boat. Keep me updated along the way. Boat was finished when they said it will be. I had a few minor issues repaired on my boat. The quote and final price was same. Never once did I question how they handled business. 👍👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wanted to say Iguana Marine provided great service! Picked up and dropped off boat. Keep me updated along the way. Boat was finished when they said it will be. I had a few minor issues repaired on my boat. The quote and final price was same. Never once did I question how they handled business. 👍👍

I'm happy to hear that!

RD

Sandbarhoppen

Reaction score
We were fueling up last September next to Iguana Marine and Robert was in the store. He walked over and introduced himself as the new guy in town and gave us a quick introduction about his Business. I was vary impressed. So we have used him twice now. Both times he picked up and dropped off our boat. Robert knew we didn't want the boat sitting at the shop unless it was ready to be worked on. Everything was completed on time and within the price he quoted. After 33 years of owing a boat I have never had a this kind of service. I really hope they can keep it going on this level! Keep it going DUDES!

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words! It is our goal to exceed every customers expectations. We are, however human and not above making mistakes but I can assure when those mistake are made we will do anything necessary to rectify the situation. It's all about doing the right thing for us. We have a passion for boats and absolutely love what we do and who we do it for!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words! It is our goal to exceed every customers expectations. We are, however human and not above making mistakes but I can assure when those mistake are made we will do anything necessary to rectify the situation. It's all about doing the right thing for us. We have a passion for boats and absolutely love what we do and who we do it for!
PM your price for a full service. I have 98’ 25 Eliminator Eagle with a 502. Would be 1st weekend in May after my snowbirds leave. Thanks. Bobby

robusto

Reaction score
PM me also for price on a full service. I have a '94 Eliminator 207 Ski with a stock 454/Bravo1. I also need the ram seals replace on the outdrive. Thanks!

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
PM me also for price on a full service. I have a '94 Eliminator 207 Ski with a stock 454/Bravo1. I also need the ram seals replace on the outdrive. Thanks!
Mine is do too.