WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New software Bugs / Fixes / Preferences

HGP3

Reaction score
Used to be able to tap a picture, like a meme in the Facebook thread and download it. Cant get that to work for me anymore
Click the picture. It will pop up in a new window where you will see a download icon option in the top right.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Pic uploader appears to be working normal and same as before..
I'm getting a lot of red X's on attachments. Not everything, just random ones. And since I can't see them I have no clue as to the type(gif,wv,jpeg,etc).
Btw, I mean: not me trying to post but reading someone else's post.

billperkins3@att.net

Reaction score
I like the new look Dave. Functionality isn't too far off the old version so it's not too tough to get comfortable and navigate and that's important... none of us like change, but if we experience improvements as we settle in we're pleased, right. Kudos for placing the "Post Thread" in an easy to spot location.... man did I struggle finding that in old version ... Granted I'm tech challenged. Happy Inmate here.....

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Something I noticed is that when I read a thread then go back to the main forum “lounge” or “P&G” etc it takes me to top of thread list, not back to where I was when I clicked on the thread. Any way to change that so I’m not scrolling through all of the thread I’ve already read again?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Pic uploader appears to be working normal and same as before..
I'm getting a lot of red X's on attachments. Not everything, just random ones. And since I can't see them I have no clue as to the type(gif,wv,jpeg,etc).
Btw, I mean: not me trying to post but reading someone else's post.
This is what I'm talking about. Getting quite a few of these which I never had issue with before.
Screenshot_20200214-081921_Chrome.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
See, here's another one. 😟
What's going on?
Screenshot_20200214-082630_Chrome.jpg

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
I Like the "Start new thread" at the top of each sub-section. :cool:

Most likely saves a little bit of navigation.

Any chance when a change is made it could be reported/announced so we know about more awesomeness? :)

Fun Times

Mod
Reaction score
I may be over looking the location of the RDP online Store here but at this time I'm unable to find any direct link to the RDP "Store" to buy any RDP Gear? Just noticed this after the new post was made by [U]RDSwagette[/U] of the following post, #10

In the mean time of this issue being repaired, here's a link to the RDP store, https://shop.riverdavesplace.com/

@RiverDave , If at all possible you may want to consider adding your new RDP trailer hitch receiver covers to the store too as I didn't noticed them while looking around the online store.;)

buck35

Reaction score
Am I missing he only one with issues posting?the tool bar above is darkened and can't use any function. This is on a tablet,but my phone has no problem.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Am I missing he only one with issues posting?the tool bar above is darkened and can't use any function. This is on a tablet,but my phone has no problem.
What kind of tablet? Browser? plus versions

RD

buck35

Reaction score
Alcatel ,I think. I believe it's a chrome browser. Damn that was quick!

buck35

Reaction score
Funny part is ,it worked fine after the upgrade,then about a week or so ago ,nothing available.

Groper

Reaction score
Weird 🤔 I asked a question a while ago that is not related to this thread: "New software Bugs / Fixes / Preferences" but under "Contact Us" and I have not yet received a response, so maybe it's related to "New software Bugs / Fixes / Preferences" or is it ? 😬