WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New to RDP. Picked up my 28 fusion a couple weeks ago. It’s a nice ride for me and the family

ESSEX-BRYAN

Reaction score
1623738189082.jpeg
1623738259406.jpeg

CobraDave

Reaction score
Absolutely love that boat. Essex makes such a nice piece. Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Welcome aboard rdp Bryan. Great looking boat, it is the one brand I unfortunately failed to check out when doing my shopping. I think it's one of the better looking decks on the water.
520 with which outdrive?

ESSEX-BRYAN

Reaction score
Welcome aboard rdp Bryan. Great looking boat, it is the one brand I unfortunately failed to check out when doing my shopping. I think it's one of the better looking decks on the water.
520 with which outdrive?
I believe it is the Xr 1 with a 4 blade 24” prop

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Congrats, looks awesome.

Were three years into a 97 Essex Sterling. The company owners to the product...seem all top notch. In the next 4-5 years I will be custom building that particular boat.

Nothing out there looks like a Fusion.

ESSEX-BRYAN

Reaction score
Congrats, looks awesome.

Were three years into a 97 Essex Sterling. The company owners to the product...seem all top notch. In the next 4-5 years I will be custom building that particular boat.

Nothing out there looks like a Fusion.
Me and my wife shopped almost every deck boat brand for a year to figure out what fit our family and honestly the ride is really nice and I have been in other decks and this one seemed to fit me and my family needs of what we desired. We are very happy and glad we went with Essex. Not knocking no other brands this just fit our family needs and wants. Thanks to every one commenting and welcoming us to RDP this forum seems very informative of any boating questions.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I believe it is the Xr 1 with a 4 blade 24” prop

I have the same engine in my boat, they do well on fuel and have plenty of power. Check with your mechanic, there are a couple open recalls on them for minor stuff. Welcome to RDP