WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New to rdp

shane-o

Reaction score
Hey what’s up rdp!!! Been lurking around the site for a while trying to figure out how to navigate through it. My computer skills suck ass lol!!! My names shaun and looking forward to meeting new people and groups to boat with!!!

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Hey what’s up rdp!!! Been lurking around the site for a while trying to figure out how to navigate through it. My computer skills suck ass lol!!! My names shaun and looking forward to meeting new people and groups to boat with!!!

What up brotha from anotha mother.
Did you get your service done yet? We have our yearly easter trip coming up. You headed out that weekend?

shane-o

Reaction score
What up brotha from anotha mother.
Did you get your service done yet? We have our yearly easter trip coming up. You headed out that weekend?
What up brother!!!! I’m having it done on Friday April 13th. I took my boat up to the river already did that bout a couple weeks ago. So gonna miss Easter but wanna get a trip going as soon as boat is serviced.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Greetings. Welcome to the circus.

You are inmate #20421. You will need to know this. There will be a test later. :)

Done-it-again

Reaction score
What up brother!!!! I’m having it done on Friday April 13th. I took my boat up to the river already did that bout a couple weeks ago. So gonna miss Easter but wanna get a trip going as soon as boat is serviced.

Awesome, who did the work for you? Glad you got it out and wet. Lol.
Run good?

Edit: should have comprehended what I read. Ha ha ha. Who did you book with?

Last edited:

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. You’ve come to the right place to meet new people to boat with. Group photo from my birthday last night. Every one in the photo we’ve met from here, and we have great times together when not boating.
DB8AB279-23FD-4DEC-99CB-E7BA4CFA9706.jpeg

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
...and even more that couldn't make it, this time. ;)

Welcome to the board. You’ve come to the right place to meet new people to boat with. Group photo from my birthday last night. Every one in the photo we’ve met from here, and we have great times together when not boating.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Enjoy the ride. What lake is the pic with ur boat ? [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk