WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New to rdp

Dan Moore

Reaction score
Glad to be a part.... Does anyone know if there is a 30' Magic deck boat out there for sale? Appreciate the help !

satellitemike

Reaction score
Welcome, if there's one out there I'm sure the inmates will let you know.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Welcome. Keep your head down and ease your way in. Lol

DWC

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. The more the merrier..

Here’s a Scepter for sale by an inmate. There are a couple at Horizon also. More available this year than anytime I’ve seen.

l

Dan Moore

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. The more the merrier..

Here’s a Scepter for sale by an inmate. There are a couple at Horizon also. More available this year than anytime I’ve seen.

l
Thanks but I'm a deck boat guy, I spoke with Horizon and the one I wanted has been sold (2008 w/ 700s) and the other has 496 HOs which cant get out of its own way... LOL

Dan Moore

Reaction score
Solid advice for a lot of things in life.
I owned a 34 Advantage party cat for years which was my third boat, sold it years ago but now missing my own boat again. Thanks for the help

DWC

Reaction score
Thanks but I'm a deck boat guy, I spoke with Horizon and the one I wanted has been sold (2008 w/ 700s) and the other has 496 HOs which cant get out of its own way... LOL
Understood, i tried to sell my wife on a Scepter years ago. Didn’t matter what i said or did she wasn’t ducking.. I wouldn’t think the 496’s would struggle that much, especially with the right props. If they got it figured out it would be 1,000 hours of reliable, semi-efficient use. Gotta be a little cheaper on insurance also.

Dan Moore

Reaction score
Understood, i tried to sell my wife on a Scepter years ago. Didn’t matter what i said or did she wasn’t ducking.. I wouldn’t think the 496’s would struggle that much, especially with the right props. If they got it figured out it would be 1,000 hours of reliable, semi-efficient use. Gotta be a little cheaper on insurance also.
Good point on the insurance and reliability, when I had my Advantage build the best thing I ever did was jump up to 525s, out of the hole in 6-8 seconds with 12 people. Loved it !

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Welcome aboard rdp 👍
Hope you find the boat you seek.
Nice thing is, doesn't matter what motor(s) are in it, they all sound the same😁😁

Dan Moore

Reaction score
Well I guess when your 12 Beers in they all sound the same LOL Thanks for the welcome mat !:p