WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New to us 3505 Weekend Warrior

renodaytona

Reaction score
Drove over the hill to Atwater CA on Friday night after work and picked up this 3505 Weekend Warrior. Huge cargo area to fit the Tatum. Made a quick trip out of it and got back to Reno at 2:30 am Saturday morning. Spent the weekend unpacking our old 5th wheel and organizing this one. Sand Mountain trip this weekend, heading out Friday morning.
Weekend Warrior.jpg

rickym20

Reaction score
Congrats Man, we have messed around with different make/models and the LE3505 was our favorite layout for overall comfort/storage capabilities.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Congrats Man, we have messed around with different make/models and the LE3505 was our favorite layout for overall comfort/storage capabilities.

Thank you, I looked and looked at hundreds of toy haulers online and this is the one that I kept going back too. It all worked out just perfectly. The dam thing tows amazing as well even up from Sac (sea level) over Donner summit just over 7K' elevation.

Reactions: TPC

bbrownster

Reaction score
Drove over the hill to Atwater CA on Friday night after work and picked up this 3505 Weekend Warrior. Huge cargo area to fit the Tatum. Made a quick trip out of it and got back to Reno at 2:30 am Saturday morning. Spent the weekend unpacking our old 5th wheel and organizing this one. Sand Mountain trip this weekend, heading out Friday morning.
View attachment 977422
I owned this exact model for years and loved it. Not super long, great storage and flexibility.

trophybug19

Reaction score
Whats the true overall length on these? And measurement to first cabinet?

renodaytona

Reaction score
Whats the true overall length on these? And measurement to first cabinet?

Overall length is 36', length to first cabinet is 16' including the 1' dove tail, 80" wide between the fender wells.