WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New to v drives

spectra bash

Reaction score
Just sold my spectra 20 jet. Always had jets. Still have my dad's jet . Interested in getting a v drive. I like the schiada 22 step decks. Any out there for sale maybe even less motor? Thanks for any info.

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Just sold my spectra 20 jet. Always had jets. Still have my dad's jet . Interested in getting a v drive. I like the schiada 22 step decks. Any out there for sale maybe even less motor? Thanks for any info.
There’s a couple. What’s your price range? Mines a 22 as well. Later model though.

spectra bash

Reaction score
There’s a couple. What’s your price range? Mines a 22 as well. Later model though.
Yeah yours is bad ass. Way out of my budget. Not exactly sure what I can spend. Just trying to see what's out there. I know the schiada game is not cheap. Just a good family cruiser wanted. I like Djunkies. Not sure what's up with that one. I like both decks. Guess I'll keep my eyes peeled. Not loving no boat right now before summer. Thanks for the help.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
it just took 35+ years to convert you :) Zack and I grew up across the street from each other, his family was a jet boat family mine was a flat bottom family, finally stepping into the light young man :) I knew that Hemi powered Flat bottom was impacting you, even in kindergarten.

good luck with the search, it was nice chatting the other night.

spectra bash

Reaction score
it just took 35+ years to convert you :) Zack and I grew up across the street from each other, his family was a jet boat family mine was a flat bottom family, finally stepping into the light young man :) I knew that Hemi powered Flat bottom was impacting you, even in kindergarten.

good luck with the search, it was nice chatting the other night.
good talking to you to cliff. we will see what happens.

MOUZER

Reaction score
00r0r_kMezySrOv50_600x450.jpg
00l0l_aKq2Eax2XFN_600x450.jpg

sangerflattbottom

Reaction score
WOW! I had to do a double take! I have this 1984 Biesemeyer built 22' Campbell that I purchased in 2014. A true barn find! Everything is new and was in a storage unit in Havasu for 20 years. My receipts show the interior was completed by Campbell in 94' and was in storage ever since. The previous owner was never able to complete the build. Life and age got in the way. I went through the entire boat, pulled and went through the motor, trans & v-drive. It has a blown stroker 427 with a 2 speed glide & casale v-drive. Boat has been on the water for a couple of shakedown runs and will be doing some additional tuning this weekend and plan to use it all summer.

Although, everything is for sale...
22 test 1.jpg
22 test 2.jpg
22 test 3.jpg
22 test 4.jpg
22 test 5.jpg
22 test 6.jpg
Campbell 22.JPG