WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Trailer build. KoKopelli Trailer Co. Phoenix, Az.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Not a boat in the Mold. But still a project to follow. Saw the Alum trailer KoKopelli built in the Deaert Strom pics here on RDP. Originally was having Pacific build our new trailer, but they didn't want to do it even though we had a PO from them. Strange? Think the previous employee under bid the Job ??
Anyhow. Called Uriah at KoKopelli trailers on the phone. He seemed really down to Earth. He is doing a few custom touches for the way the extended center toon on our new Avalon Tritoon. Adding all kinds of different LED lights and fenders that they normally do. Nothing has been a problem this far. Hope to have the boat there in a few days from Pacific Marine Center up in Fresno, Ca. Excited to see the new Toon sitting in the driveway SOON.

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Highly recommended anyone wanting an Aluminum trailer, call Uriah at KoKopelli trailer Co.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 76

SCBLLC

Reaction score
I had the displeasure of backing one of their trailers into my yard. It had a bass boat on it, 19'. What a PIA, ZERO tongue weight, I had to push it down to get it on the ball. And yes, it was brand spanking new, tandem at that. I wish Randall still built trailers.

wishiknew

Reaction score
I had the displeasure of backing one of their trailers into my yard. It had a bass boat on it, 19'. What a PIA, ZERO tongue weight, I had to push it down to get it on the ball. And yes, it was brand spanking new, tandem at that. I wish Randall still built trailers.

Callout ?????

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Independent swing arm axles ? Can't understand why they put the brakes on the front axle, and not all four wheels . Worked at a place that 'brake locking up issues' with trailers that had 'those kind' of axles . If the towing vehicle hitch is not exactly the correct height, we had one problem or another . Many trailer companies use them, they are easy to install .

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the finished product.

The plan is to go get it tomorrow morning. Turn around trip from San Diego/Phoeniz/San Diego...... Bringing sand bags to keep the tounge down:p LOL, looks like ill have plenty where the axles are located.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
A huge THANK YOU to Uriah and everyone at Kokopelli Trailers! I think the trailer looks awesome.

Reactions: JBS

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Beautiful trailer. Looks like they did an excellent job.

Andy01

Reaction score
Trailer looks killer! Super clean. How come you didn't run the trailer around the outboard in a drive guard style?? Going to look pimp when you have the toons and trailer polished. :D:thumbsup You want to borrow the SXR 1100 for your trip next week? :D

TOBTEK

Reaction score
image.jpg

Forgot how long it takes in CA to get back from Az. That Sucks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
makes it all worth it. The Family digs the new family Toon.

image.jpg

Thanks Again to Everyone at KoKopelli trailers. They have been the best part of this entire Pontoon buying experience.

Backlash

Reaction score
Thank you posting this up. I've been looking at their products for some time but am not quite ready to cross that bridge.

I have two questions.

If the last portion of the trailer is welded, why not weld in the rest of the cross member supporting the main beams?

When they added the center guard from the main beams to the rear, why not run that section of the trailer a little further back? It seems the most expensive portion of the boat/motor is left unprotected.

Again, please don't take it as I'm "Knocking" your trailer or the build because I'm definitely not. I'm just curious is all!! ;)

Thank you in advance!

Henry

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Thank you posting this up. I've been looking at their products for some time but am not quite ready to cross that bridge.

I have two questions.

If the last portion of the trailer is welded, why not weld in the rest of the cross member supporting the main beams?

Not sure why they bolt not weld. I've heard Pro's/Con's on either side of that debate. Welds breaking and such....

When they added the center guard from the main beams to the rear, why not run that section of the trailer a little further back? It seems the most expensive portion of the boat/motor is left unprotected.

That's my fault, should have done a drive guard as Andy01 said above. Just slipped my mind.

Again, please don't take it as I'm "Knocking" your trailer or the build because I'm definitely not. I'm just curious is all!! ;)

Thank you in advance!

Henry

ON a side note. Added the under water LED run way light kit yesterday. Looks really sweet. 7 colors, 4 lighting modes, all by remote.....

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
What's a ball park for something like this?

Trailer and boat look great...congrats

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
Not a boat in the Mold. But still a project to follow. Saw the Alum trailer KoKopelli built in the Deaert Strom pics here on RDP. Originally was having Pacific build our new trailer, but they didn't want to do it even though we had a PO from them. Strange? Think the previous employee under bid the Job ??
Anyhow. Called Uriah at KoKopelli trailers on the phone. He seemed really down to Earth. He is doing a few custom touches for the way the extended center toon on our new Avalon Tritoon. Adding all kinds of different LED lights and fenders that they normally do. Nothing has been a problem this far. Hope to have the boat there in a few days from Pacific Marine Center up in Fresno, Ca. Excited to see the new Toon sitting in the driveway SOON.

View attachment 408001 View attachment 408001

View attachment 408003

View attachment 408005

View attachment 408006

View attachment 408007

Highly recommended anyone wanting an Aluminum trailer, call Uriah at KoKopelli trailer Co.

Man what wheels are these? Me likey

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Few night shots with the under water LED's on. Should make night time loading easier. 7 color choices, 4 lighting modes. Pretty cool kits for very little money.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Andy01

Reaction score
Looks good pole smoker. You'll have to get me the under water trailer light deal. Might need to add that to my trailer. It all turned out nice, congrats. :thumbsup

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Got it wet at Elsinore Tuesday.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg