WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Transgender Policies

j-bone

Reaction score
So, we've all seen the news regarding new rights for transgenders. Just today the Feds just sent all the schools that receive taxpayer funds a memo saying they have to allow transgenders to use the bathrooms and locker rooms of the gender they identify with.

I have teenage girls in high school and do NOT want them to be forced to share facilities with teen boys. Regardless of what they think they are. What happened to the rights and privacy of everyone else.

Now, I don't have a problem with anyone's choice of who they want to have sex with or if they want to cross dress or dress up like Mickey Mouse. Just don't force others to give up rights to give it to others.

Now that this is policy, I can predict what is going to happen. Male sexual predators now have a legal right to enter women's locker rooms or bathrooms. This will allow them to prey upon girls. Just think, your daughter is using a public restroom. she comes and tells you there is a man in there. You go in to deal with it. He says, "wait, I'm transgender. I identify as a woman and I'm allowed to be in here." According to the feds, you'd be violating his civil rights if he wasn't allowed to use the women's facilities.

Try to find any requirement to prove you are transgender. Since this is a frame of mind, it cannot be proven if you are or are not really transgender. The definition of transgender does not require the person to cross dress or wear make-up, or have any sex re-assignment surgery, or be taking hormones etc, etc. It is just a frame of mind.

Like I said, dress how you like, pretend to be the opposite sex, be, gay, lesbian, bi, I don't care. If you have a penis, use the men's facilities. Have a vagina, use the women's.

Rant over.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I heard this all day on the radio. This has got to be another way out of line bullshit crap that this administration is doing to our country.

I told both my step daughters , if you see a boy in the girls bathroom or locker room. Kick his ass or jus leave the area.

What the fuck is next.[emoji107][emoji107]

KevinR

Reaction score

And this is the $1 Million dollar question. So the Feds say they will defund a public school that does not comply.
Beside the fact of why does the Federal government send funds to local public schools, the Feds don't allow choice for parents to choose alternative choices such as better public schools or charter schools.
So f****d up. And we are the bad guys cause we want our daughters and wives to know only females by birth will be in their restrooms.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I heard this all day on the radio. This has got to be another way out of line bullshit crap that this administration is doing to our country.

I told both my step daughters , if you see a boy in the girls bathroom or locker room. Kick his ass or jus leave the area.

Trump is next, and all this bullshit will go to the fucking wayside.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Completely agree. But if He's not elected it will be up to us to fix it.

Well you ever heard the term "Can't beat that with a stick?" As it turns out you can.. and god forbid you get caught and they try to prosecute it as a hate crime? Show up in court with a dress on and say you're transgender too.. If your pride would allow you to do so.

RD

outboardrick

Reaction score
Well you ever heard the term "Can't beat that with a stick?" As it turns out you can.. and god forbid you get caught and they try to prosecute it as a hate crime? Show up in court with a dress on and say you're transgender too.. If your pride would allow you to do so.

RD

No, I'll just do what I think is right and I'll rely on the rest of you to judge me :cool

milkmoney

Reaction score
The first thing someone should of done was kick the fuck out of Bruce Jenner and took his medals away from him.

If this fuck stick would of vanished , we might be having this slammed down our throats so quickly ,[emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]

j-bone

Reaction score
When you dont know how to fix the economy, beat terrorist, balance the budget you tackle big issues like where do guys dress like women take a piss.

RD

You guys are missing a part of the problem. You don't even have to dress up. You just have to say you are transgender and we are supposed to accept it.

KevinR

Reaction score
You guys are missing a part of the problem. You don't even have to dress up. You just have to say you are transgender and we are supposed to accept it.

Bingo.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
The first thing someone should of done was kick the fuck out of Bruce Jenner and took his medals away from him.

If this fuck stick would of vanished , we might be having this slammed down our throats so quickly ,[emoji107][emoji107][emoji107]

:fsakes

Don't get me wrong here,I don't like this any more than anyone else,but,Really?
It didn't start with Bruce or whatever it's name is now.Ever seen the Rocky Horror picture show?1971 I believe??

I completely disagree with taking away the medals.
He was a him then,he won,now he's not a he anymore....but he is....sort of.It doesn't remove the fact he won.

This deal really irritates me.Like I have said down in the P&G,I have a mentally deficient daughter.She is unable to run fast,unable to defend herself,she is unable to verbally communicate well.
The idea of her and I being out somewhere and sending her into a restroom scares the crap out of me,more so now that this deal is going down.Some perv doesn't even have to make his "costume" believable anymore.
Don't be surprised if you see me on the6 o'clock news being the dad that kicked the crap out of some trans/cross dressing pos imposter one day....and being portrayed as the bad guy.;)

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
This shit ain't gonna change, regardless of who is president. "They" need total chaos between the public. It's how you tear country apart from within. First divide the people, then devalue their currency by putting the government in such debt that it can never pay it back. This is nothing new. The same group that own the news networks and chooses what agendas ...err I mean topics get shoved down are throats, are the same group of elitist dick-bags that buy out politicians and get them to shove laws down our throats that also take away our freedom, like transgender bathroom laws. Wake up.

If Trump wins and this shit mess that we are in doesn't change like some of you think it will, I'll pay the first guy who bumps this thread $100. :thumbsup

If you don't want government to have the power make bullshit moves like; restrict waterways, control public schools, devalue our currency, take our guns, tell us what to drive, what to say and etc, then you have to limit its power. If they don't have the power, problem solved. Issues like this could not arise.

Until I hear a presidential candidate (from either party) talk about LIMITING THE POWERS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, they can all fuck off. Ron Paul talked about and was labeled crazy and racist by the media (go figure). JKF talked about it and well...

2Driver is right, turn the tv off.

Rant off, Carry on :)...

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
When this came up, both school districts called my wife to help bring them into compliance. Her first question was, how many millions they had set aside for this? WHAT?????? was the response. Federal law requires that all uni-sex bathrooms in schools have stall walls that go floor to ceiling with locking doors. It has nothing to do with Johnny feeling pretty that day, it has to do with Male and Female. Once you have a confined space, you have to install a fire sprinkler in each stall by law. Then because you've created this confined space in a bathroom, you have to put an exhaust fan in each stall. They can NOT have a uni-sex bathroom in a locker room where the boys and girls shower so that will all have to be changed. Last is custom signs and ADA compliance. So, how many millions will it cost tax payers. Putting up new bathroom signs or write a policy is not going to get it done.

500bbc

Reaction score
So, we've all seen the news regarding new rights for transgenders. Just today the Feds just sent all the schools that receive taxpayer funds a memo saying they have to allow transgenders to use the bathrooms and locker rooms of the gender they identify with.

I have teenage girls in high school and do NOT want them to be forced to share facilities with teen boys. Regardless of what they think they are. What happened to the rights and privacy of everyone else.

Now, I don't have a problem with anyone's choice of who they want to have sex with or if they want to cross dress or dress up like Mickey Mouse. Just don't force others to give up rights to give it to others.

Now that this is policy, I can predict what is going to happen. Male sexual predators now have a legal right to enter women's locker rooms or bathrooms. This will allow them to prey upon girls. Just think, your daughter is using a public restroom. she comes and tells you there is a man in there. You go in to deal with it. He says, "wait, I'm transgender. I identify as a woman and I'm allowed to be in here." According to the feds, you'd be violating his civil rights if he wasn't allowed to use the women's facilities.

Try to find any requirement to prove you are transgender. Since this is a frame of mind, it cannot be proven if you are or are not really transgender. The definition of transgender does not require the person to cross dress or wear make-up, or have any sex re-assignment surgery, or be taking hormones etc, etc. It is just a frame of mind.

Like I said, dress how you like, pretend to be the opposite sex, be, gay, lesbian, bi, I don't care. If you have a penis, use the men's facilities. Have a vagina, use the women's.

Rant over.

???

Rights? You no longer have any rights Comrade.

500bbc

Reaction score
:fsakes

Don't get me wrong here,I don't like this any more than anyone else,but,Really?
It didn't start with Bruce or whatever it's name is now.Ever seen the Rocky Horror picture show?1971 I believe??

I completely disagree with taking away the medals.
He was a him then,he won,now he's not a he anymore....but he is....sort of.It doesn't remove the fact he won.

This deal really irritates me.Like I have said down in the P&G,I have a mentally deficient daughter.She is unable to run fast,unable to defend herself,she is unable to verbally communicate well.
The idea of her and I being out somewhere and sending her into a restroom scares the crap out of me,more so now that this deal is going down.Some perv doesn't even have to make his "costume" believable anymore.
Don't be surprised if you see me on the6 o'clock news being the dad that kicked the crap out of some trans/cross dressing pos imposter one day....and being portrayed as the bad guy.;)

He is a he and will always be so, you can't change your sex by cutting your dick off.

He's mentally ill, give him treatment.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Sure glad I didn't say that. :lmao

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
This shit ain't gonna change, regardless of who is president. "They" need total chaos between the public. It's how you tear country apart from within. First divide the people, then devalue their currency by putting the government in such debt that it can never pay it back. This is nothing new. The same group that own the news networks and chooses what agendas ...err I mean topics get shoved down are throats, are the same group of elitist dick-bags that buy out politicians and get them to shove laws down our throats that also take away our freedom, like transgender bathroom laws. Wake up.

If Trump wins and this shit mess that we are in doesn't change like some of you think it will, I'll pay the first guy who bumps this thread $100. :thumbsup

If you don't want government to have the power make bullshit moves like; restrict waterways, control public schools, devalue our currency, take our guns, tell us what to drive, what to say and etc, then you have to limit its power. If they don't have the power, problem solved. Issues like this could not arise.

Until I hear a presidential candidate (from either party) talk about LIMITING THE POWERS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, they can all fuck off. Ron Paul talked about and was labeled crazy and racist by the media (go figure). JKF talked about it and well...

2Driver is right, turn the tv off.

Rant off, Carry on :)...

Trump can win and shit will not change!!! Trump is Hillary!! I have a ton of respect for the members of this board but how they can back trump is mind boggling. And before you say it no I'm not voting or backing Hillary. But trump?? Really!? That's the best we could do?? Mittens then trump... Geez I'm disgusted and embarrassed for my country. I said Rand From day one. But no you guys wanted trump [emoji57]Rant over. Have a great weekend everyone [emoji4]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
When this came up, both school districts called my wife to help bring them into compliance. Her first question was, how many millions they had set aside for this? WHAT?????? was the response. Federal law requires that all uni-sex bathrooms in schools have stall walls that go floor to ceiling with locking doors. It has nothing to do with Johnny feeling pretty that day, it has to do with Male and Female. Once you have a confined space, you have to install a fire sprinkler in each stall by law. Then because you've created this confined space in a bathroom, you have to put an exhaust fan in each stall. They can NOT have a uni-sex bathroom in a locker room where the boys and girls shower so that will all have to be changed. Last is custom signs and ADA compliance. So, how many millions will it cost tax payers. Putting up new bathroom signs or write a policy is not going to get it done.

RACIST!!!:yikes

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Trump can win and shit will not change!!! Trump is Hillary!! I have a ton of respect for the members of this board but how they can back trump is mind boggling. And before you say it no I'm not voting or backing Hillary. But trump?? Really!? That's the best we could do?? Mittens then trump... Geez I'm disgusted and embarrassed for my country. I said Rand From day one. But no you guys wanted trump [emoji57]Rant over. Have a great weekend everyone [emoji4]

t6.jpeg

Yellowboat

Reaction score

I can tell you right now, this transgender stuff will be the new ada "drive by lawsuit" at least for the for seeable future. I have been reading up on some of the purposed rules and many violate current ada regs or make it so bathrooms will not be able to be built into compliance with out major over hauls and loss of stalls. its going to get very, very expesnive very quickly.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
:rolleyes

Attachments

• funny-toilets-public-bathroom-in-front-of-each-other_1_.jpg
    funny-toilets-public-bathroom-in-front-of-each-other_1_.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can tell you right now, this transgender stuff will be the new ada "drive by lawsuit" at least for the for seeable future. I have been reading up on some of the purposed rules and many violate current ada regs or make it so bathrooms will not be able to be built into compliance with out major over hauls and loss of stalls. its going to get very, very expesnive very quickly.

Yes, I agree.

I also believe a big market will spring up for attorneys representing the dad that kicks the living shit out of some dude that follows their daughter into a restroom.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Yes, I agree.

I also believe a big market will spring up for attorneys representing the dad that kicks the living shit out of some dude that follows their daughter into a restroom.

also very big market by women that are offended/attacked by guys going in to just watch them undress. its already happened at a pool on the east coast some were.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Turn back the clock, and bring up the term "un-funded mandate" which was a favorite liberal canard during the Bush admin. Now today, the truth is clear, libs don't give a shit about funding, it's all about control. Bastards.

Singleton

Reaction score
In Carlsbad the school district receives federal money. Got an email a couple weeks ago from the district stating they are willing to build unisex bathrooms and 1 unisex lockeroom, but not convert all bathrooms and locker rooms to meet these new standards.
They stated this would be against the federal mandate and they would lose all federal grant money. The district wanted to know if the public via fundraising is willing to make up the difference. I responded YES and pledged money to make up the difference.
I agree with the OP and to add to it this country is becoming way to PC. I don't care what people do, but when that is forced on my kids it really pisses me off.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Turn back the clock, and bring up the term "un-funded mandate" which was a favorite liberal canard during the Bush admin. Now today, the truth is clear, libs don't give a shit about funding, it's all about control. Bastards.
The UMRA became effective in March 1995 under the Clinton admin.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
In Carlsbad the school district receives federal money. Got an email a couple weeks ago from the district stating they are willing to build unisex bathrooms and 1 unisex lockeroom, but not convert all bathrooms and locker rooms to meet these new standards.
They stated this would be against the federal mandate and they would lose all federal grant money. The district wanted to know if the public via fundraising is willing to make up the difference. I responded YES and pledged money to make up the difference.
I agree with the OP and to add to it this country is becoming way to PC. I don't care what people do, but when that is forced on my kids it really pisses me off.

I think the first week of the unisex locker room would show it's a waste of money. But in today's world maybe I'm wrong and we are that far gone

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The UMRA became effective in March 1995 under the Clinton admin.
Even worse. Dems write a bill they gleefully break.

Unfunded Mandates Reform Act

The Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995:

The Intergovernmental Committees Exemption of FACA

Purpose*? Congress and the President passed the*Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995(UMRA), Pub. L. 104-4, in an effort to limit the number of unfunded federal mandates imposed by the federal government on state, local, and tribal governments.* In addition, UMRA was intended to strengthen the partnership and communications between the federal government and its state, local, and tribal counterparts.*

Exemption from FACA*? UMRA provides a critical exemption to the*Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), as amended, 5 U.S.C. App, in order to promote the free communication between the federal government and state, local, and tribal governments.* Generally, it permits federal officials to speak with their state, local, and tribal counterparts without implicating the FACA as long as a two-part test, as set forth in2 U.S.C. ?1534(b), is met. *

The Two-Part Test*- In order for the UMRA exemption from FACA to apply to a meeting between federal and state, local, and tribal officials, the meeting must meet the following two conditions:

(1) Meetings are held exclusively between federal officials and ?elected officers of state, local, and tribal governments (or their designated employees with authority to act on their behalf) acting in their official capacities?; and

(2) Such meetings are solely for the purpose of exchanging views, information, or advice ?relating to the management or implementation of federal programs established pursuant to statute, that explicitly or inherently share intergovernmental responsibilities or administration. ReadFederal Advisory Committee Management; Final Rule, 41 CFR ?102.3-40(g).

Guidance*? Office of Management and Budget was tasked with providing guidance for implementing*Section 204 of UMRA.* Section II of these guidelines address the UMRA exemption to the FACA and provides guidance to help determine when a meeting qualifies for this exemption from the FACA.* Section 204(b) of UMRA is to be construed broadly to apply to any meeting called to discuss areas of shared responsibility.*

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Strawman Obama deflecting attention while the world burns. Nero at least had orgies to keep the eyes off Rome's flames...

That's pretty much the job of any puppet president. Keep the public occupied with bullshit while the real shit goes down behind closed doors.

None of these assholes deserve to be president of this country. None of them. I mean are we really at a point where these are the "best" candidates as president? Seriously?