WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New videos

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Really good production value Keith!! I'm playing it in my office right now and Trent goes "How much is one? Is it turbo only?" :D.

RD

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Hey Keith haven’t seen you in a while , hope all is well I miss the old LVHB days

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Nice videos.
The Taco’d Rzr looked so familiar. We had several last season.

BTW:
We’ve noticed this year various HP results from different tuners on the same vehicles.
Some are measuring the HP at the wheel on the tire driven dyno, some tuners say they measure the HP at the clutch.

Is that the question to ask?

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Really good production value Keith!! I'm playing it in my office right now and Trent goes "How much is one? Is it turbo only?" :D.
RD
Thanks Dave...I know the company paid to have these done...and it wasn't cheap. I agree, they came out pretty good!

Hey Keith haven’t seen you in a while , hope all is well I miss the old LVHB days
I'm still around Mark! I too miss those old days, but hey, life goes on. Glad to see you're still doing well buddy!

Nice videos.
The Taco’d Rzr looked so familiar. We had several last season.
BTW:
We’ve noticed this year various HP results from different tuners on the same vehicles.
Some are measuring the HP at the wheel on the tire driven dyno, some tuners say they measure the HP at the clutch.
Is that the question to ask?
Yeah, I think they bought two complete front ends during that shoot. Haha! Had to drive to a dealer in SLC, about 4 hrs from where they were shooting, to buy the parts.

As for power, we use the chassis dyno for all testing and measurements, which reads power where it matters...at the tire contact patch. The losses through the drivetrain are inherent to the system. Saying that this engine makes 300hp and gets 150hp to the ground vs an engine that makes 200hp and gets 150hp to the ground, which will be faster? 150hp to the wheel is what is moving the vehicle. I'm not sure how they are measuring at the clutch...unless it's on an engine dyno...which would seem to be a waste since so much happens with these CVT clutches.