WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NEW XP1K4 VIDEO!!!!!!!!

underpressure

Reaction score
Gives a new perspective on "drive it like you stole it"....

Just effing bad azz!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That video is rad.. You can tell some serious $$ and thought went into it. I didn't know JoeyD and Mad Media were putting things like that out? I thought they just did event coverage and builds etc.. Very cool.

I met that RJ Anderson guy up at the Pirates Cove Poker Run. Really nice guy.. I was pretty hammered, but I actually kind of half ass interviewed him for the PC camera. Obviously it didn't make their social media program so it ended up on the cutting room floor. :D

RD

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
That was filmed in So Cal at Valley Center and I supplied the equipment that helped build the tracks they used.:thumbup:;)

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
That video is rad.. You can tell some serious $$ and thought went into it. I didn't know JoeyD and Mad Media were putting things like that out? I thought they just did event coverage and builds etc.. Very cool.

I met that RJ Anderson guy up at the Pirates Cove Poker Run. Really nice guy.. I was pretty hammered, but I actually kind of half ass interviewed him for the PC camera. Obviously it didn't make their social media program so it ended up on the cutting room floor. :D

RD

RD, you gotta check out the other work that they have put out. It's over the top. And some of the behind the scenes are way cool.
I have not followed along for long but each year since the xp1k was released there has been a new release and usually gets dropped on the big screen at camp rzr in Glamis. The energy is beyond wild!
This video has been delayed for reasons unknown but I know I am not alone when I say I have been waiting for the drop of this today.

e911

Reaction score
Super cool. Wonder how many takes they did on that flip