WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Years Party

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
I thought this thread maybe better over here.
We are going to be having a New Years Party this year in Parker. For those of you interested in joining us to bring in the New Year. Please add your name to the list so I can get a head count. Also we have plenty of room for anyone who needs to stay the night. I want evryone to have a great time and a safe one. No one will be aloud to leave our house if you have been drinking.
Bring a sleeping bag and or a blow up mattress if you plan to drink. :beer:D

we also plan on celebrating Barbgrl and Mr. vee's B-day's.

Flyin vee's
Riverdave and River Diva
Gordo and Mel
Photo Chick
Taf
Shadow 2+ sancho:D
Mr and Mrs. Havasu
Fornsic and Charlaine
Cole Trickles
Barbgrl and Mandoraly

Attachments

• nygif9.gif
    nygif9.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 323

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't suppose I could just thumb a ride home at the end of the night?? :D

I'm really looking forward to spending new years out in Parker! I haven't done it in years. I'm sad the desert bar wont be open at night until 2010 though

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
I don't suppose I could just thumb a ride home at the end of the night?? :D

I'm really looking forward to spending new years out in Parker! I haven't done it in years. I'm sad the desert bar wont be open at night until 2010 though

as long as you don't go chasin someone down the street in your flip flops. :D:D
Love you Honey..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So are we still on for the new years Party? :) :) :)

RD

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
it's looking good so far Dave. Keep your fingers crossed for us.:D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
:beer

Looks like we have decided to spend New Years in Parker. Not sure exactly what the plan is yet but we mighht see you guys on the 31st.

Think we could paddle a canoe from Riverland to the keys:D:hmm;)

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score

Looks like we have decided to spend New Years in Parker. Not sure exactly what the plan is yet but we mighht see you guys on the 31st.

:D you can do anything in Parker.. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

If you'd like to come over to the AZ side to eat drink and be merry, I'm sure I could arrange some sleeping arrangements for you and Jen.. ;)

Besides you gotta try out the new showers. :D

RD

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
If you'd like to come over to the AZ side to eat drink and be merry, I'm sure I could arrange some sleeping arrangements for you and Jen.. ;)

Besides you gotta try out the new showers. :D

RD

Yeah!! those plumbers worked hard on those.. :beer

we are also offering anyone to stay. I will not have enough blow up beds or sleeping bags. so if anyone needs to stay or I make you stay ( no driving while drinking) we have plenty of floor space. But it is all tile so it is hard as stone. :)

Magic34

Reaction score

You bringing the Rhino? We'll be in Havasu and I am bringing the enclosed with Rhino. We'll be arriving Saturday morning. Ride on Sunday and Monday?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
You bringing the Rhino? We'll be in Havasu and I am bringing the enclosed with Rhino. We'll be arriving Saturday morning. Ride on Sunday and Monday?

Pretty sure it's gonna be there. Not sure on the plans yet but were arriving in Parker Friday evening.

Trying to talk pops into a rhino but he wants me to buy it for him:swear;)

Magic34

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's gonna be there. Not sure on the plans yet but were arriving in Parker Friday evening.

Trying to talk pops into a rhino but he wants me to buy it for him:swear;)

Let me know. We'll be at Blane's house.

TAF

Reaction score
I'm still hoping to make it to the party but not sure Photochic will make it. I've never been to the desert bar and want to ride my quad there. Anyone going Sun. or Mon.? I'll have my kids. Will there be any other kids at the party ? Mine are use to :smackhead most gross adult humor:lmao. I'll talk to my sis tonight to see if she'll make it.

TAF

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
I'm still hoping to make it to the party but not sure Photochic will make it. I've never been to the desert bar and want to ride my quad there. Anyone going Sun. or Mon.? I'll have my kids. Will there be any other kids at the party ? Mine are use to :smackhead most gross adult humor:lmao. I'll talk to my sis tonight to see if she'll make it.

TAF

My kids will be there. My girl is 12 and my son is 14. Bring them. They will have fun. :D

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
sucks.......seems like it went up fairly fast. unfortunatley all the little details start to catch up with ya at the last minute.:beer

tile guy right now is being a well you fill in the blank. :smackhead:D

TAF

Reaction score
My kids will be there. My girl is 12 and my son is 14. Bring them. They will have fun. :D

My daughter will be 13 next month and my son is 10 1/2. Never did hear back from the pic chic from TX:swear:hmm I'll take her to :beerSan Tan Flats near my place for drinks :drnkfr and then tell her she has to stay through NewYrs. to go to your party.

:kewl

Attachments

• Merry X-mas.JPG
    Merry X-mas.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 175

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
My daughter will be 13 next month and my son is 10 1/2. Never did hear back from the pic chic from TX:swear:hmm I'll take her to :beerSan Tan Flats near my place for drinks :drnkfr and then tell her she has to stay through NewYrs. to go to your party.

:kewl

she better show. I will have to chain her up and not release her until after the new year. :D:D:D

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
for those of you who decide to come to our house for new years. I wanted to give a heads up to all of you.

The house may not be totally finished. :( We may have some little messes around. But it is not going to put a stop to us having one. we have also decided to celebrate Mr. Flyin vee's b-day then also. It is actually the 27th of Dec. But he will be down in Calif. working. so we will celebrate on new years.

barbigrl

Reaction score
for those of you who decide to come to our house for new years. I wanted to give a heads up to all of you.

The house may not be totally finished. :( We may have some little messes around. But it is not going to put a stop to us having one. we have also decided to celebrate Mr. Flyin vee's b-day then also. It is actually the 27th of Dec. But he will be down in Calif. working. so we will celebrate on new years.

What about me?? THe BIG 29! :(:(

linds

Reaction score
Shut it 30!:swear:p

Don't worry Melissa I'm right there w/ ya ;)

And Brandin~ We're thinking about heading out just for Saturday/Saturday night to check out a spot for Summer and check on the boat. If you are just going to hang out at the trailer we'll join you for a few cocktails if you don't mind :D

Photo Chick

Reaction score
I was really hoping to make it but I won't be able to.....bummer!!!:(

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
hey everyone, I am off to Parker until after the 1st of the year. If anyone else is coming can you please relay the info to RD so I have a head count.
Thanks and Merry x-mas, Happy Holidays. :)

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I wish Daly and I could make it, but we already made plans. I hope you guys have a safe and VERY FUN New Years! :beer

TAF

Reaction score
Is she away from the site until after the party? :( Could some one notify her that I don't have the party :smackhead address, please PM me?

GHT

Reaction score
This just isn't right... We just got in Havasu but haven't made any plans. Wish we could join in but we do have the Kids with us this time.

By the way does anyone have Shadow's number (I guess I could PM him)?

shadow

Reaction score
Is she away from the site until after the party? :( Could some one notify her that I don't have the party :smackhead address, please PM me?

I don't know the exact address there but it is directly across from the Circle K. Maybe one of the Parker peeps will have the exact address,If you are leaving from Havasu we will be leaving early eve if you need to follow.

shadow

Reaction score
We would like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to the V's for a great New years party!!!:beerWonderful host's!Lots of nice people and the house is beautiful to say the least,Congrats on the place & THANKS AGAIN!!!:)

TAF

Reaction score
Thanks Fly'n V's for such an awesome time. :beer It was great meeting Shadow, Forensic w/ the chocolate pudding shots;), Gordo (did he ever wake up Tues.?) , RD, Stacy, Chris, Andy,
Any body post'n pics? :rules:hmm

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Great party....except for "The Cake Incident". Sorry about your cake Melissa...Turned out to be quite an expensive weekend. I have a bunch of pics. I gave Dave my camera this morning so he could post them. We didn't end up getting home until 2am this morning. Wen't back to the Vee's on the way out of town for a Pinball Tournament and a cocktail.