WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Years Resolutions?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What are yours?

I'm "resolved" to quit drinking beer until memorial day.. Note I just said beer so I might still have mixed drinks. ;) I really don't care much for hard alcohol though so I might as well have just quit drinking.

As well as the usual annual try to quit smoking resolution... I don't even know why I bother torturing myself with this one every year, but hey everytime I make it a little further so maybe this is the year?

RD

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
...the usual annual try to quit smoking resolution... I don't even know why I bother torturing myself with this one every year, but hey everytime I make it a little further so maybe this is the year?

You have my best wishes with that, Dave. Sincerely.

For everyone else who wishes to join the pool this year, odds are currently 1000:1 but they will soon be 10000:1 once the top pops off the first silver bullet.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well I'd like to bet 10 bucks... At those odds. Any takers? :D

RD

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Mine is to be a kinder, gentler, less angry version of myself. To get back into being less stressed out, and spending more time with Chris, and less with Amtrak. Last year was very hard on me, but this year, I'm hoping to get past a lot of stuff, take a cruise to Mexico in April, get the boat out sometime after that, and ENJOY this year....and help Chris get through it also...this year, her mom, (whom I love and adore) will be fighting melanoma, and the prognosis is not good.....so I will do all I can for her also...

So thats it. :eek:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Your MIL and your whole family have my best wishes, BnB.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Mine is to drink more, eat less, work less (is that possible??) and spend more time here! :beer

BnB...best to your mom.

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, I been doing a whole lot of crying, just a whole lot lately, her little light just shines, ya know??

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
i quit smoking on dec 21st and i'm doing great. its hard to not smoke when i'm partying though. it kinda helps that none of my friends that we are always with smoke. all in all, i'm pretty much over it :)

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
None here so cant be called a quitter if dont do it. :D

maxwedge

(Maximus Wedge-i-mus)
Reaction score
I am going to try to get a lot fatter this year, drink more alcohol and maybe take up smoking again. This healthy living crap is getting old fast.:D

Ultra26 # 1

2007 Ultra 26 Shadow
Reaction score
None this year. I promised myself at the beginning of 2007 that I would quit smoking sometime during 2007. After 40 years, been a non-smoker since July and it's a done deal. Go Chantix. :beer

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
1. I'm gonna kick the nicotine.
2. use my boat for more than 20 minutes this year (it wasnt broke I just suck)
3. load the books with work and make some jack.
4. finish my house (said that last year aswell)

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
hmmm... beer ain't working no mo... huh?!?:beer Hate it when that happens. Time to switch to the good stuff ;)

I'm "resolved" to quit drinking beer until memorial day.. Note I just said beer so I might still have mixed drinks. ;)

RD

Director...
Reaction score
I resolve to beat Brown's ass, and take his lunch money.....on a more regular basis...:beer

Mrs Lovin Summer

Summer Summer Summer!!!
Reaction score
Im gonna keep what i have been doing......watch what i eat watch what i drink and i will be ok(its all you can eat and drink):beer

stoker22405

Reaction score
Eat.. Drink.. and be Happy.....After all where here for a good time... Not a long time.....:beer

Photo Chick

Reaction score
i quit smoking on dec 21st and i'm doing great. its hard to not smoke when i'm partying though. it kinda helps that none of my friends smoke. all in all, i'm pretty much over it :)

Ouch....that hurt!!!;) Hopefully I will be smoke free next time we get together!!

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I plan to worry less :( Its built in. Any suggestions on how to kick that shit?? Seriously. It has gotten so bad the last few years.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
resolutions???
PLEASE! BWahahahahahahahahahahah:D thats sooo funny

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I plan to worry less :( Its built in. Any suggestions on how to kick that shit?? Seriously. It has gotten so bad the last few years.

Anxiety pills..

RD ;)

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

I recommend a hysterectomy.