WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newbie from Bullhead City

AZRiverMatt

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Matt. I've been a lurker for some time and finally joined. Just wanted to introduce my self and say hi.

Thank you
Matt

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Matt. I've been a lurker for some time and finally joined. Just wanted to introduce my self and say hi.

Thank you
Matt

And for those that don't go peeking in the Schiada Forum, post up a pic of your new sled!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus Matt. Enjoy ur ride[emoji106][emoji2][emoji202]

Joker

Reaction score
Welcome to Bullhead City.[emoji106]
Kampbell Karl will point you in the right direction out here.

AZRiverMatt

Reaction score
And for those that don't go peeking in the Schiada Forum, post up a pic of your new sled!!

Happily, here ya go. I will pick it up next week and post more pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 139

AZRiverMatt

Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've been posting it all over, ha. I look forward to all the B.S., good N bad.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
DAyummm...clean ass boat. :thumbup: Welcome man.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards...great looking Schiada, I have a 21 RT...I live right down the street in Laredo Village...We might just have to sit down and have a cold one :thumbup: Rob

AZRiverMatt

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards...great looking Schiada, I have a 21 RT...I live right down the street in Laredo Village...We might just have to sit down and have a cold one :thumbup: Rob

Hey Rob, yea that would be nice. Our house will be done in 10 days, can't wait it took 10months. When we get settled in come on by.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
If I was a gambling man I would say Brookfield homes their pretty busy in those parts...We should get a BHC krew together... We got Vic for Sgt of arms...lol:D

Joker

Reaction score
If I was a gambling man I would say Brookfield homes their pretty busy in those parts...We should get a BHC krew together... We got Vic for Sgt of arms...lol:D

I thought Brookfield was focusing on the Ridge. Not sure where the OPs new build is.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'll be up next weekend. The shaved ice ready jeepdog? [emoji2]

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Well long story short...no..Went through all the heath inspection and such..remodeled everything place looks great...I did remove a wall and we removed the fire suppression too another wall..well the guy out of Havasu is like a month out...when we got everything in order called for inspection ...all good but the fire inspector could not sign off because they test fire suppression and I did not buy grill yet...yea I kinda blew that one...everything took longer than my wife and I expected we were a couple of months behind...pretty much end of season (don't want to sell ice to Eskimo's n shiat) so we're planning too have a grand opening in February of next year...We did get Mr Zippy running water and ice kiosk up front...lot of irons in fire....like I tell everybody I will pull this off,I'm just a turtle..the race is long....Rob :)

Joker

Reaction score
Well long story short...no..Went through all the heath inspection and such..remodeled everything place looks great...I did remove a wall and we removed the fire suppression too another wall..well the guy out of Havasu is like a month out...when we got everything in order called for inspection ...all good but the fire inspector could not sign off because they test fire suppression and I did not buy grill yet...yea I kinda blew that one...everything took longer than my wife and I expected we were a couple of months behind...pretty much end of season (don't want to sell ice to Eskimo's n shiat) so we're planning too have a grand opening in February of next year...We did get Mr Zippy running water and ice kiosk up front...lot of irons in fire....like I tell everybody I will pull this off,I'm just a turtle..the race is long....Rob :)

What's this ur talking about?

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score

My wife and I bought some commercial property in old Bullhead (next to fire station across the street for the chamber) We lease to the barber shop,they have been there twenty-seven years...We developed the shack into a jet ski shop..and just finished the kitchen...yea a lot going on...all you locals come by and say hi...Rob :)

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

I might be starting 4 homes in Laughlin soon...you could be #5:thumbup:

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
I might be starting 4 homes in Laughlin soon...you could be #5:thumbup:
Now you're confusing me I though you didn't want to build in BHC... too funny...you know me I'm game:thumbup::)

AZRiverMatt

Reaction score
Who's building your house?

We're in Fox Creek and Bressman construction is doing the build. They build a nice house but there communication sucks. Final inspection Friday the 18th. Be in on the 21st, can't wait.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 139

Joker

Reaction score
We're in Fox Creek and Bressman construction is doing the build. They build a nice house but there communication sucks. Final inspection Friday the 18th. Be in on the 21st, can't wait.

And theres a new build going on right on the corner with a rv garage? We drive by your new place all the time. We are on Stardust

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

How's the boat

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Wow , I didn't know so many live up in this area of BHC . We moved from LHC to BHC because my wife is employ at WRMC in ER and the drive from LHC to BHC was getting to much after 5 years and 12 hour shifts in the ER . So we move to Desert Foothills , It would great to meet up with you guys sometime.

Not to far from u. Looked at a lot of nice houses there [emoji106]

82daytona

Reaction score

That explains the ten months. [emoji52]

AZRiverMatt

Reaction score
And theres a new build going on right on the corner with a rv garage? We drive by your new place all the time. We are on Stardust

That's it. Small town! Same builder for that corner house.

AZRiverMatt

Reaction score
Wow , I didn't know so many live up in this area of BHC . We moved from LHC to BHC because my wife is employ at WRMC in ER and the drive from LHC to BHC was getting to much after 5 years and 12 hour shifts in the ER . So we move to Desert Foothills , It would great to meet up with you guys sometime.

It would be nice to meet you as well.