WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newbie from Bullhead City

slowride

Reaction score
I had no idea there were so many ballers on the hill. There's a few of us in the ghetto by the water, though.:D

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
So Matt I was in your neighborhood this morning and good news they poured the driveway and back patio...looks really good and they got lucky on the weather not so hot...its looks like rain, but just don't know...I think rain is good after its set up ,but don't really know...I took a picture but still new downloading....Place looks great....:thumbup: Rob

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Posting this picture for Jeepdog. House is looking good Matt. Congrats.

uploadfromtaptalk1442359424301.jpg

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
thanks Hank...It took me five years to figure out avatar..LOL sent a couple of pictures last week, no luck today...need another lesson from daughter:)

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
thanks Hank...It took me five years to figure out avatar..LOL sent a couple of pictures last week, no luck today...need another lesson from daughter:)

Are the ski shops still open? Bringing the stand up up this weekend but need to have the gas drained.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Are the ski shops still open? Bringing the stand up up this weekend but need to have the gas drained.

Vic, do it your own self...find the fuel tank, now follow the fuel line to the petcock (shutoff), now follow it to the carb, unscrew the hose clamp or crimp the hose clamp, remove the hose and point it toward a bucket.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Vic, do it your own self...find the fuel tank, now follow the fuel line to the petcock (shutoff), now follow it to the carb, unscrew the hose clamp or crimp the hose clamp, remove the hose and point it toward a bucket.

There's no way it's that easy. I was thinking I have to pull the whole tank out [emoji4] does it have an off? I have on and reserve I think.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
There's no way it's that easy. I was thinking I have to pull the whole tank out [emoji4] does it have an off? I have on and reserve I think.

Not a big deal buddy, I usually just pump it out...it want cost you anything but you do have to dispose of old fuel...I'm at shop all day Saturday ...bring it by... I wanted to go to the show,but to much going on...winters are tough around here...:(

AZRiverMatt

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a couple more pice of the new place

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 114

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Nice house! Welcome to RDP! I like BHC, but will never go back (ex-inlaws live there own a biz there). So best for me to stay far away! ha!