WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newbie intro.....

CB2LH

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been cruising this site for quite some time scavenging some good info, great dialog and finally decided it's time to join the (mostly) like minded group. Ok about me, I work for a large Aerospace company in WA. Married, I tease my friends that i have the perfect wife and most people say I married up, "don't hate the player" as they say 😁. No kids as it just wasn't in the cards. Hobbies are boating, jet ski's (sorry but we dig stand ups), motorcycles, cars blah blah blah, just about the same as everyone here.

Summers we spend our time at Crescent Bar on the Columbia river in Eastern WA and Planning our next chapter in life with a little help from Amy@ RDP we are pending on a house in Havasu and are beyond stoked!!!!! We plan on splitting our time between the 2 places after I retire which depending what happens should be a couple years. Hence the CB2LH screen name.

Yeah, Yeah it's a boating forum and I tried a new prop, "Cheap boat is the most expensive boat you'll ever own" I learn shit the hard way, on it's 3rd motor.......... First person to guess the brand wins.
POS.jpg
POS2.jpg

Cheers, Scott

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Great intro and good looking boat! Did you buy the house across the street from RD? If so, you probably signed up for the premium membership which grants you full access to his car trailer.😂👍

CB2LH

Reaction score
Great intro and good looking boat! Did you buy the house across the street from RD? If so, you probably signed up for the premium membership which grants you full access to his car trailer.😂👍
Thanks, No i screwed up and put on offer on a house with no car trailer access or free beer........

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Welcome to the ZOO!!!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Welcome Scott. Beautiful closed bow boat. Maxum?

SLEEK28

Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the LHC house. You will love it. (we sure regret selling ours 🥺) The boat has Baja lines, but I don't recognize the vents on the side. Is it a Campion Chase?