WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wadernation

Reaction score
Been a fan of RDP for a long time. Seems all my boat problems / trouble shooting google searches lead me here so i finally gave in and signed up. Good choice? undecided... :D

San Diego / East County livin'

Lower River fun at Walter's Camp / Palo Verde area.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Welcome.

Please see new member rules.

Brian

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The joke that just won't die [emoji2]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus Enjoy the ride [emoji2][emoji106]

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I grew up in east county (don't tell anyone, I'll deny it) My sis will be at Walters this weekend. Welcome to RDP! :p

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Been a fan of RDP for a long time. Seems all my boat problems / trouble shooting google searches lead me here so i finally gave in and signed up. Good choice? undecided... :D

welcome,
Let see some pics of that Daytona

Wadernation

Reaction score
I grew up in east county (don't tell anyone, I'll deny it) My sis will be at Walters this weekend. Welcome to RDP! :p

i will also be at Walters this weekend. Pretty small community so im sure ive seen her out there. East county..love / hate. moved to Pine Valley so my river / desert commute is quicker :thumbup:

Wadernation

Reaction score
welcome,
Let see some pics of that Daytona

Love this thing...finally pulled the trigger and bought one. 1996 Eliminator Daytona rigged by DCB.

Pictures 7-13-15 1045.jpg Pictures 7-13-15 1192.jpg Pictures 7-13-15 1606.jpg RIVD Elim.JPG 11.JPG 27.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Welcome to rdp:).....and you thought nicotine was addictive, just you wait.:thumbup::D
You got plenty of rpd'ers disguised as Lower River Junkies.......I'm sure DaytonaBabe will be by soon enough to welcome you and compare notes on Daytona's rigged by DCB.:cool:)

Wadernation

Reaction score
Nice boat! Did you buy it from a guy named Ian?

I bought it from a guy named Wes Isom who i know frequents down south. he was the second owner so maybe the o.g. owner was Ian? wish i knew more. Ive only had it for a few months.

We come down river to the Picacho sand bar on big weekends so if you spot me..come over for a beer. :thumbup:

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Cool! I know Wes also. He and Ian had nearly identical boats. Congrats! See you on the water

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

i figured something was off...nvr seen free swag come from RDP.

We used to give away tons of shirts etc.. It got a little cost prohibitive as the site grew.. LOL (to say the least)

Love the Daytona!! Especially love the Bimini with the roadster tails going down to the hatch!!

RD

Wadernation

Reaction score
We used to give away tons of shirts etc.. It got a little cost prohibitive as the site grew.. LOL (to say the least)

Love the Daytona!! Especially love the Bimini with the roadster tails going down to the hatch!!

RD

i already gave in and bought some gear.. hat, shirts and even a few coozies.

its funny..these daytonas have been a dream boat of mine since i was a kid...loved them. As i am driving over to check it out i told my friend "if it has the bimini with the tails...its sold right then and there". welp..sure enough...

Thanks!

- Wade

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
i already gave in and bought some gear.. hat, shirts and even a few coozies.

its funny..these daytonas have been a dream boat of mine since i was a kid...loved them. As i am driving over to check it out i told my friend "if it has the bimini with the tails...its sold right then and there". welp..sure enough...

Thanks!

- Wade

I know you guys primarily run those down on the lower river, but you would be amazed at how well a 21 Daytona with a single can run in rough water. I never really pictured them to be big water boats until I went out with Havasu Barney on a windy day in Havasu once.. 2-3 second hang times doing 95 mph! So long as you stay in it, and keep it trimmed right those things will run through some amazing water!

RD

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

How's this for a new slogan?
River Dave.
Giving newbs the shirt off his back. Literally :)

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP!! Love your Daytona :thumbup: Ours was also rigged by DCB. The rubber inserts on our swim steps even say "Dave's Custom Eliminators" :D Is that a Merc ProMax?

We almost always go up to Picacho, and occasionally to 4S, so I'll keep an eye out for you!

This is us, BTW:

1237179_10153212617665317_1796716815_n.jpg

Wadernation

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP!! Love your Daytona :thumbup: Ours was also rigged by DCB. The rubber inserts on our swim steps even say "Dave's Custom Eliminators" :D Is that a Merc ProMax?

We almost always go up to Picacho, and occasionally to 4S, so I'll keep an eye out for you!

This is us, BTW:

1237179_10153212617665317_1796716815_n.jpg

ive seen your boat for many years! We grew up with a place up on the hill as you are entering Martinez. But as my sister and i got older and the crowds got worse..the folks wanted a more low key river setting...so walters camp it is and that's where we have been for 15 years.

And my swim steps also have that same insert. nice little touch for sure!

The motor is actually a 2003 Merc 200 carb motor (i know i know..under powdered). it originally had a 2.5 drag on it but the original owner fried it. The motor tags are still on transom bracket. so the 2nd owner put the 200 on it and did some exhaust mods. For it only being a 200..i am OK with that. sounds super mean with the exhaust changes and can still do 70 with the 4 blade / 75mph with the 3. im sure il step up to the 300xs someday!! $$$
see ya out there!

- Wade

Wadernation

Reaction score
I know you guys primarily run those down on the lower river, but you would be amazed at how well a 21 Daytona with a single can run in rough water. I never really pictured them to be big water boats until I went out with Havasu Barney on a windy day in Havasu once.. 2-3 second hang times doing 95 mph! So long as you stay in it, and keep it trimmed right those things will run through some amazing water!

RD

I love when the water gets a little chopped from either a storm coming in or heavy traffic...these things are like trophy trucks on the water for their size! I need to get up to Parker one day soon and get her in some clean, cool,and deep water for once.