WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newbie.......

Riverratrob

Reaction score
Hey everybody just got on this site and before I got to my newbie post RD threw out that "COUNTRY WITHOUT A MEXICAN" email I already like this site and hope to meet a few of you this year and coming year later.:beer

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
Welcome :beer

won't bother asking if you actually read the :rules

:D

Riverratrob

Reaction score
100_0983.jpg That is me and my wife on the left and my buddy on my other left.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Rob! I don't recall having seen your boat on Parker before? Is it new?

RD

Riverratrob

Reaction score
Welcome to the board Rob! I don't recall having seen your boat on Parker before? Is it new?

RD
yeah its new but havent been able to get out as much as I want to due biz and a newborn, but will hit Parker with a vengance this year -08 . Hope to see ya around .:beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Kinda hard to tell from the pic but is it an Advantage Cat?

What's in it for power?

RD

Riverratrob

Reaction score
Damn!! That's not even broke in yet!

RD
pretty sad huh . I went over to teague to get some stuff done on outdrive and Bob was giving me shit on the low hrs .Hey RD off subject do you know any reasonable storage places in parker?

R

Retired Member

Call Desert Storage, I think they have a vacancy or 2. I don't have their number, they don't put it on the invoice.

Eazykiller

Laurie
Reaction score
Hey everybody just got on this site and before I got to my newbie post RD threw out that "COUNTRY WITHOUT A MEXICAN" email I already like this site and hope to meet a few of you this year and coming year later.:beer

heck, I think we already met, unofficially, if the boat in the avatar is yours...SO newbie have you been lurking around enough?
OR do we got to post the rules?
RULE #1 Post them pics!!

OH AND WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Riverratrob

Reaction score
Well if read my earlier post I was telling RD about how much i use my boat :lamo .so as luck would have it that is not me.Now as for the pics gotta weed out the nice ones and put out the :kewl but probably not as good as your's;). Were do you 2 boat at mostly?