WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newest Aussie Ski Race Boat!

Oz Dude

Reaction score
RD - hadn't picked you as being a bogan :p

The "80" is definitely the bigger party. The town turns itself inside out for the week but yeah, bigger party = bigger bogan element too. One of my guys got rolled down there this year while he was walking home one night. A couple of local indigenous gentlemen decided his wallet would be better off with them...

One of the reasons that the 80 is so popular is because you're in the middle of nowhere. Echuca is a little out of the way holiday place that gets pounded once a year by ski racers. Cause there's nowhere else to go, everyone parties on! The B2B on the other hand has everyone spread out over various parts of Sydney so not so concentrated. Having said that, Windsor (where it finishes) is pretty lively for the duration.

As for dollars, well the Great Southern Peso is currently buying US$0.72 so you're holiday just got 30% cheaper :cool: I also have no doubt a man of your considerable talent and limitless resources could scam his way through half of what is required for little or no cash involvement ;)

Oz

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
RD - hadn't picked you as being a bogan :p

The "80" is definitely the bigger party. The town turns itself inside out for the week but yeah, bigger party = bigger bogan element too. One of my guys got rolled down there this year while he was walking home one night. A couple of local indigenous gentlemen decided his wallet would be better off with them...

One of the reasons that the 80 is so popular is because you're in the middle of nowhere. Echuca is a little out of the way holiday place that gets pounded once a year by ski racers. Cause there's nowhere else to go, everyone parties on! The B2B on the other hand has everyone spread out over various parts of Sydney so not so concentrated. Having said that, Windsor (where it finishes) is pretty lively for the duration.

As for dollars, well the Great Southern Peso is currently buying US$0.72 so you're holiday just got 30% cheaper :cool: I also have no doubt a man of your considerable talent and limitless resources could scam his way through half of what is required for little or no cash involvement ;)

Oz

Half...Oz you don't know Dave very well...All he will bring is a plane ticket, camera and video camera and 100's of stories :D

Oz reminds me a few years ago I was at the 80 and a buddy was walking from teh Yank to his hotel across the bridge and he was approached by a group of your indigenous gentlemen and a chick. they decided they wated his money...he was wearing a $350 pair of sunnies and they never mentioned anything about them. So one guy says give us your cash he says step back or I'll hit your misses...he takes a step my buddy blows the girl out of her shoes and runs...they all stand there like what do we do...the chick composes herself and says what the fuck are you doing standing here go get the SOB. My buddy has a good 100 yards on em and makes to his room before they see where he went...the Aussie abbos...got to love em.

Reaction score
Photos of Blazen (original boat that started thread), burnin, stinga and other aussie ski race boats available on www.letstalkskiracing.com. Join as a member to access forums, all the media gallerys and more. The site is frequented by many current australian ski racers who could answer all questions.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Welcome to the board btw. :)

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You ever read something online and your not quote sure if your being complimented or insulted? LOL

I dunno what a bogan is... I'm not sure what lynch is talking about but I think a chick got popped in there somewhere? LOL

RD

Oz Dude

Reaction score
You ever read something online and your not quote sure if your being complimented or insulted? LOL

I dunno what a bogan is... I'm not sure what lynch is talking about but I think a chick got popped in there somewhere? LOL

RD

HEHE Deep down it's all based on love Dave :p

Mmmmmm Crownies... Another reason (or in lots of 24) for you to come down :cool:

Lynch - your buddy is a smart guy. I'm not one to advocate hitting women but our "darker cousins" play some nasty games down there. They know they can take advantage of unsuspecting drunkards heading home, and lets face it, if it's dark the first you'll know they're there is when they smile at ya :D There's a particular bridge that they hang around. They wait in 2 groups, one on each side. When either 1 or 2 people walking alone get on to the bridge at night, they basically come up either side of em and play "what can we take off you tonight". I know a couple of guys who looked at each other and then jumped off the bridge. Abos didn't know what to do with that!

Oz

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
HEHE Deep down it's all based on love Dave :p

Mmmmmm Crownies... Another reason (or in lots of 24) for you to come down :cool:

Lynch - your buddy is a smart guy. I'm not one to advocate hitting women but our "darker cousins" play some nasty games down there. They know they can take advantage of unsuspecting drunkards heading home, and lets face it, if it's dark the first you'll know they're there is when they smile at ya :D There's a particular bridge that they hang around. They wait in 2 groups, one on each side. When either 1 or 2 people walking alone get on to the bridge at night, they basically come up either side of em and play "what can we take off you tonight". I know a couple of guys who looked at each other and then jumped off the bridge. Abos didn't know what to do with that!

Oz

He was an Aussie so he a fair bit of knowledge of your cousins and how to handle them...he used to observe in Alabi when Shannon still owned it.

Oz Dude

Reaction score
Hmmm, Redneck is a little different to Bogan... There are bogans in Oz that own Ferraris, Corvettes, etc.

Bogan tends to be more of a lifestyle than a way of life. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Redneck is the other way around :D

Oz