WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NEWEST SUPER C FROM DYNAMAX

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Dynamax has several super C models on either the M2-106 or the M2-112 chassis and all run at least an L9 or DD8
Their XL is on the 112 with the 450/1250 L9. The problem IMO is the bigger the power the bigger they make the motorhome.

I want a 32' super C with the 450/1250 and a allison 3200TRV.
No frills just a bed with one slide on the drivers side and a crapper and shower I can use with the door closed.
Tow 10-12K like RD wants and sit back and let it rip!
All at a mid range budget of under 200

Brian Clemens the GM of Dynamax has a huge presence on the forrest river forum in the dynamax section.
He actively solicits opinions of what people want. Of late the push for short has been on going.

They listened and are now debuting the new EUROPA that they refer to as the shortest M2 based super C 33'-5"
One floor plan has been released with a second one soon to be released with a full time bed.
This is one step in the right direction but to appeal to the masses it is their first one with a 6.7 (360/800/3200TRV) to target the price point of seneca and others.
The competition run on the S2RV chassis which are a step down form the M2 and you can NOT get an L9 in the S2RV chassis so the Europa dose have some advantage there along with having the 3200TRV allison is huge!

The comment from Brian is if it sells they will move the floor plans up into the other lines where you can get the larger d/trains.

Fingers crossed that this floor plan or similar at the 32-33' mark with the manly d/train come to fruition before the bottom of my bucket falls out!
1622818838965.png

1622818266433.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like it, but guessing you would have to wait Months build time and $300,000 + other than that.......

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I like it, but guessing you would have to wait Months build time and $300,000 + other than that.......

Just now being released to buy so build time is 9 months probably but Way under the 300 mark, well now days who knows??
Their goal is to compete with the entry level super Cs including nexus, jayco renegade. I want to say the seneca is the price point leader at the moment, but they are all overbuilt (39'-4") for the 6.7 power IMO, definitely nothing left to tow more than maybe a lawn mower!

The europa is more of a no frills interior, i.e. no mirrors on the ceiling or chandeliers in the bathrooms.
I love it, but it needs MO POWER!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The dinette is useless and I’d opt for theatre seating instead but overall a good layout. Still easy access to bathroom and fridge when slides are in.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Nice! Something in the low 30's was what I really wanted when we bought the Seneca. Nothing existed. I was also looking at a gently used unit though.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Never happen for us, cant shit where my wife showers.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
The dinette is useless and I’d opt for theatre seating instead but overall a good layout. Still easy access to bathroom and fridge when slides are in.

Agree on the dinette, we rarely cook or eat insde all we need is the 4S's----sleep, s**t, shower and shave!
I love the 36x36 shower!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Never happen for us, cant shit where my wife showers.

I guess a wet bath would be out then!!
I want to see the second floor plan but they aren't releasing it before some big mfr show.
Supposed to have full time bed.

Reaction score

why is the dinette useless ? don't you ever have a sit down dinner ? weather not always nice outside...

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
why is the dinette useless ? don't you ever have a sit down dinner ? weather not always nice outside...

Rarely sit inside and with the dinette on the drivers side I’m not much into looking into my neighbors camp while I eat.

Personal preference but our dinette’s in our coaches have always became a flat surface to set things on.

v6toy4x

Reaction score

I dont prefer them unless you need sleeping and a that you have to be under 5-10 ish to be comfortable. I just prefer more comfortable sitting space. Our thought was sleep 4 and seat 4.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Rarely sit inside and with the dinette on the drivers side I’m not much into looking into my neighbors camp while I eat.

Personal preference but our dinette’s in our coaches have always became a flat surface to set things on.
The flat surface is useful in its own right........

WE rarely eat at the dinette, actually I don't think I have ever eaten at the one in the Jayco. My 5 yr old has a couple of times but that's it. We still "use" it regularly though.

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
maybe its been asked before but i love this type of MH/Chassis. Wind/Power/towing/no kids...... Would I need a CDL to own one of these? thanks.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
maybe its been asked before but i love this type of MH/Chassis. Wind/Power/towing/no kids...... Would I need a CDL to own one of these? thanks.

Not in CA

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I've never visited that forum, and I have a forest river RV. I'll check it out.

It is much slower paced than here but has some good RV stuff, I only hit up the dynamax section. It is truely unique for the GM of an RV division to have a very active presence and participation.

WYRD

Reaction score
Stupid question but where does the king bed go when the slides pulled in? Does it lift?

Reaction score

we have large window by dinette, we like to watch people with tents all shapes and size tents being put up by people with different skill levels. I guess that makes us easily entertained.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Stupid question but where does the king bed go when the slides pulled in? Does it lift?
It’s a folding bed it folds up I believe as the slide comes in I am not completely sure though

RodnJen

Reaction score
I think that coach will fill a void in the market. Like boats, the size has take priority over function. As for the dinette, it has been among the most useful features in any coach we've owned. I guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
we have large window by dinette, we like to watch people with tents all shapes and size tents being put up by people with different skill levels. I guess that makes us easily entertained.

I do the same shenanigans but reality is 90% of the time is spent doing other stuff.

It is entertaining people watching lol

Taboma

Reaction score
How bad is the engine noise in one of these big power Super C's ? Do they make something like this in a toy hauler ?

v6toy4x

Reaction score
How bad is the engine noise in one of these big power Super C's ? Do they make something like this in a toy hauler ?
noise is very minimal, have not seen any superC toyhaulers, renegade will build a "classic" to do almost anything you want-gulp_$$$

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
noise is very minimal, have not seen any superC toyhaulers, renegade will build a "classic" to do almost anything you want-gulp_$$$
Compared to a pusher they are loud, you are sitting much closer to the engine, and you are driving a delivery truck with a motorhome added to the back. Also no front air bags makes a difference compared to a pusher.

67 baron sprint LD 390 FE

Reaction score
We just bought a 2021 renegade Valencia 38 with the bath and a half . We love this thing. I’ve had a 38 5 th wheel , and we had a 35 gas allegro that I did everything to it . We were going go for a dp allegro and after seeing the quality in the new ones and doing the research on the renegades we were sold after driving one . The super c is the way to go . They are safer , handle better and you can get to the engine super easy. I love the way it handles in the wind and passing big rigs is nothing at all , hands down they are worth it . There are a ton of people on the renegade forums that have had dp’s and won’t go back after having a super c.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
We just bought a 2021 renegade Valencia 38 with the bath and a half . We love this thing. I’ve had a 38 5 th wheel , and we had a 35 gas allegro that I did everything to it . We were going go for a dp allegro and after seeing the quality in the new ones and doing the research on the renegades we were sold after driving one . The super c is the way to go . They are safer , handle better and you can get to the engine super easy. I love the way it handles in the wind and passing big rigs is nothing at all , hands down they are worth it . There are a ton of people on the renegade forums that have had dp’s and won’t go back after having a super c.

which motor

brgrcru

Reaction score
Like the smaller super c
Don't like the fold up bed . In the back .
That's no no for. For my wife . Put head of bed on back wall. No slide in bed room.
I just think they cram to much stuff together .
Give us some real counter space in the kitchen. Where two people can make sandwiches .

v6toy4x

Reaction score

Magnatudes!!

where did you find this one?
Old/new and where is the floor plan, you cant post that without a floor plan?
I need a full size bed on the ground floor even if it folds into a slide

30ft?
1624477018526.png

looks like the M2-112 fenders anyway, so big motor options?
Renegade also means big $$ price tag,

MagnaTudes

Reaction score
Looks like you have it all figured out my friend. The fenders are just extensions. I got those on my 2300. The Renegades are L9, not the wimpy Cummins 6.7 exhaust brake that is in that goofy Europa prototype that is still a work in progress. Just got back from a 3500 mile boondocking trip. Nothing like big tanks! How is the Howard coming along?

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Looks like you have it all figured out my friend. The fenders are just extensions. I got those on my 2300. The Renegades are L9, not the wimpy Cummins 6.7 exhaust brake that is in that goofy Europa prototype that is still a work in progress. Just got back from a 3500 mile boondocking trip. Nothing like big tanks! How is the Howard coming along?

I am definitely out on the 6.7 in anything beyond the ram 5500 however the floor-plan would be doable if it had L9 getup and go.
There is another thread on here about my Howard, it is being laid up right now couple weeks in the mold and then it comes to life!
Hoping for it to be done by end of the year.

Nice to see you are using the 2300, if you get tired of it drop me a line before you sell it!
We just bought our retirement house a year early, so the new motorhome may have to wait ($$) a year or so until I move out of our current home permanently.

Sherpa

Reaction score
I'd be happy putting my 31 Fleetwood Jamboree "W" model coach onto this super C type chassis cab..... big countertop, rear-headboard queen bed,
usable dinette and small couch-bed, along with full upper bed over the driver compartment. just tired of the Ford E450 powertrain.

--Sherpa

sirbob

Reaction score
I like this - I’d ditch the dinette for a table and chairs

MagnaTudes

Reaction score
I learned about it before it was posted less than a week ago. Someone is going to score a gorgeous, nearly new gem at a reasonable price. If my barn was 4 feet longer I would have been all over this one. Bulletproof, luxurious and Alcan ready. ;)

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I like my Jayco Seneca but those renegades are impressive....... However they are double the price of the jayco's also.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
There is a big gap in the Super C market, I agree.

We had a 6316 Gulf Stream super on the 5500 kodiak. Was 32’ long, had a good floor plan. Ran great, towed ~7-8k lbs great.

Traded up for a 6372 supernova on the IH 4200 chassis. Drives/handles like a dream compared to the kodiak chassis and we love the floor plan, but needs a few hundred more hp though!
I also have always been dumbfounded how many rv’s put the dinette on the street side. We don’t camp in campgrounds, but I would still like to look where I camped while im sitting down!
AAF6DBCA-ECCB-4671-9DCA-DF9E23FC697B.jpeg

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Anything with a 505/1850 DD13 with an allison 4000 is going to be big dollars
and yet I would have paid for the upgrade without skipping a beat.....
Unfortunately options like that are not available from Jayco. I think they only order one chassis for everything. No options or changes.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
and yet I would have paid for the upgrade without skipping a beat.....
Unfortunately options like that are not available from Jayco. I think they only order one chassis for everything. No options or changes.

Agree, I would pay the $$ for the power, it seems all the manufacturers only want to power their models at a minimum level.
Only offering the bigger power in the bigger coaches.
Can you imagine Eliminator, DCB or Howard limiting their enigine size to hull length to meet a price point?

Yes Jayco runs the S2RV chassis that is limited at the 6.7, aiming for a price point.