WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

News Headline "Disappeared"?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Wife and I were talking about the BS inauguration. I showed her some pics of the soldiers with empty mag wells. Sad, to say the least.
She proceeds to tell me that 12 soldiers were arrested. I said I had heard 12 or so were sent packing, due to their social media posts or connections to anti-Biden groups, but no arrests. She gets huffy, and says "No, 12 arrested. Your friends don't see everything". I asked where she read that. She said it was on her homepage news thing at work. A couple of them were talking about it at lunch.
I asked her to look for it, because I'd like to read it. She messed around for a few minutes, but couldn't find it. It was supposedly an MSNBC deal, or something like it.
I couldn't find anything. Of course, my tinfoil wrapped head jumped immediately to a false article, in the can and ready should things have gone sideways. A pre-written response, accidentily posted.

If anyone has any info, real or questionable, I'd like to know. My wife's pretty quick, and is pretty good about remembering what and where she read something. If there were soldiers arrested, I'd like to know what for. If there weren't, I'd like to find that article.

Taboma

Reaction score
Wife and I were talking about the BS inauguration. I showed her some pics of the soldiers with empty mag wells. Sad, to say the least.
She proceeds to tell me that 12 soldiers were arrested. I said I had heard 12 or so were sent packing, due to their social media posts or connections to anti-Biden groups, but no arrests. She gets huffy, and says "No, 12 arrested. Your friends don't see everything". I asked where she read that. She said it was on her homepage news thing at work. A couple of them were talking about it at lunch.
I asked her to look for it, because I'd like to read it. She messed around for a few minutes, but couldn't find it. It was supposedly an MSNBC deal, or something like it.
I couldn't find anything. Of course, my tinfoil wrapped head jumped immediately to a false article, in the can and ready should things have gone sideways. A pre-written response, accidentily posted.

If anyone has any info, real or questionable, I'd like to know. My wife's pretty quick, and is pretty good about remembering what and where she read something. If there were soldiers arrested, I'd like to know what for. If there weren't, I'd like to find that article.

Took a couple of seconds to search it but 🥴

EDIT: Attention, a certain green life form has informed this writer that the words "Arrested (As written by the OP)" is not synonymous with "Sent Home" or "Sent Packing".
I immediately contacted my publicist, who immediately responded that I was essentially fucked, and to turn and slowly back out of the room. 😖

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Amazing they seem to care about vetting all the antifa/blm people when it came time to count the votes 😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sorry @Taboma for the rambling post. I was trying to see if anyone else knew of, or had seen anything posted about "arrests". I don't even know if there could be, given the soldiers are, well, soldiers. I don't know how their legalities work...MP's take them away, local cops?

Like you, I had only seen the 12 being sent home. (And yes, I Googled and Ducked before I asked people here...many here are brighter than I am. Hoped maybe one of them had a crystal ball or somethin.)