WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newscum Recall petitions psa

wzuber

Reaction score
Just wanted to let peeps know in the rancho cucamonga area the there's peeps at the corner of foothill and haven ave and @ bass pro shops wait in ng to take your recall signatures to get this thieving POS out of office...
Havagreatweekend

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Who has the link to the online version?

4Waters

Reaction score
Who has the link to the online version?
Don't sign it online, it won't count. People from the left set it up and say it will count but they know it won't.

Print one from here, sign it and send it back, read the directions carefully, if the signatures leave the box it won't count and all signatures on the paper must be from the same county.

thetub

Reaction score
Don't sign it online, it won't count. People from the left set it up and say it will count but they know it won't.

Print one from here, sign it and send it back, read the directions carefully, if the signatures leave the box it won't count and all signatures on the paper must be from the same county.

you would think they would be so careful when voting for the president ?

nah anything goes...

port austin pirate

Reaction score
we signed up on the last one, and just as said you cant touch the line on the box for your sig or they throw it out, these phoney Kamalaing politicians. note will sign this one as well

Ducksquasher

Reaction score
Keep in mind that if you signed the last one it does not count for this one. The last one in June (I think?) was a different recall petition. John Cox was talking about that on John Phillips show on AM 790 the other day. I guess that there are a lot of people who signed the last one and think it is the same as this one. We need to sign this one.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Mod, Sticky this sum bitch till April. :cool:

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
They will get just enough signatures but 25℅
Will be disqualified....

grumpy88

Reaction score
I applaud the effort but your wasting your time . Not one crazy leftie was voted out that was up for reelection in California.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I applaud the effort but your wasting your time . Not one crazy leftie was voted out that was up for reelection in California.
How do you think Arnold got elected. From a recall. 😉

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

FUNNY!! the Voting By Mail and all the other Phony Voting Presidential Voting shit is fine, but Not this Recall.:confused:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I saw the gal who is heading up the Recall and she stated there is No Problem having all the Required Signatures by the Deadline, and that he Will be Recalled.

240Hallett

Reaction score
5B6AA845-B71F-463E-9C93-759D3671AEB0.jpeg

I got one in the mail.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
The state has STRICT guidelines about the petition.... its best to sign at a vendor location....

If your signature goes beyond the box.. California will void your signature...

Please sign to eradicate a piece of the devils family from California.....

It would be interesting to find out the actual real totals of the President elections from California.....

There sure lots of American flags still flying as well as some USA business doing well...

In and Out, Chic fil A, Hobby Lobby.....
Ohhhh but the Biden support is SO OVERWHELMING.....

L.L.

4Waters

Reaction score
Lol....how the fuck.long has this shit been going on? When the fuck is something gonna really happen? How long does it take to get signatures and take action...what a joke.😂😂😂😂
It makes it really difficult to collect signatures during a plandemic. Some of the locations that had a good amount of people there got turned in for the gathering😡, ours did in June we told the ranger to bug off so he signed it as well and left🤣 and then the county recorders offices were closed until October so they couldn't turn in the petitions either. It's kinda BS how the state is able to control how these signatures are collected by using this plandemic against it, the courts saw it and allow it to be extended.

HCP3

Reaction score
They have enough for a recall submission at 1.5M signatures, but they want 2M+ when the inevitable signature verification from Newsom's camp happens. FYI.

4Waters

Reaction score
They have enough for a recall submission at 1.5M signatures, but they want 2M+ when the inevitable signature verification from Newsom's camp happens. FYI.
Yeah, I think that's BS, they want to compare the signatures to voter registration but they don't feel the need to do the same for the presidential election.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Listening to am 640 John and Ken show . . . this is what will probably fuck us . . . . they are trying to get 2 million signatures to have a 500K 'buffer' over the 1.5 million required. This to account for 'bogus' or in-eligible signatures. So when they 'count' the signatures, it will be behind closed doors under a Liberal democratic legislation / environment. No '3rd party' or neutral people will be allowed in during this process . . . sound familiar????

Mark my words . . . I Guarantee even if they acquire 1.8 , 1.9, or 2 million signatures . . . . they will say 'there was a 'massive' amount of invalid signatures, fraudulent petitions, etc. etc. etc. Newscum is on an 'anti-recall' campaign right now . . . other politicians are already stating they do not support a recall for fear it will be a trend that spreads from state to state AS IT SHOULD ! Just watch how this unfolds and the news starts interviewing public figures displaying their objection to this recall.

I hate to sound like the 'Preacher of Doom' , but these fucks will stop at nothing to keep that grease-ball in Sacramento . . . after all, he keeps them all employed.
Unfortunately I don't think that faggot is going anywhere . . . I hope I'm wrong.

Singleton

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that's BS, they want to compare the signatures to voter registration but they don't feel the need to do the same for the presidential election.

average is 24% are bad, last election is was .06%

RCDave

Reaction score
How do you think Arnold got elected. From a recall. 😉
Poor Havasu 1926. He is so sad has boy is getting so much negativity for doing the worst job in kalifornia history. Brown was formerly the worst and Galvin told him, watch my beer....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Poor Havasu 1986. He is so sad has boy is getting so much negativity for doing the worst job in kalifornia history. Brown was formerly the worst and Galvin told him, watch my beer....
Ha Ha. I could care less about Newsom. In fact, I signed his recall petition 5 times already.. 😂

Singleton

Reaction score
Ha Ha. I could care less about Newsom. In fact, I signed his recall petition 5 times already.. 😂

Following party lines, you did not read the fine print.
Willing signing the recall petition more then once is considered voter fraud and can be prosecuted.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I was in touch with some of the "grass roots" folks in SD that advised that they regularly have the sigs check in a data base to separate out duplicates and disqualified

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I was in touch with some of the "grass roots" folks in SD that advised that they regularly have the sigs check in a data base to separate out duplicates and disqualified
Maybe so but the recall leaders want a extra few hundred thousand signatures to prevent the duplicate and disqualified.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Maybe so but the recall leaders want a extra few hundred thousand signatures to prevent the duplicate and disqualified.

They don't want an extra few hundred thousand YORE signatures. It does not work like that. ;)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
They don't want an extra few hundred thousand YORE signatures. It does not work like that. ;)
Ok. So the recall gets the signatures. Who will be running as a (R) against Newsom later in 2021. And won't they have another election in Nov of 2022. ;) :rolleyes:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ok. So the recall gets the signatures. Who will be running as a (R) against Newsom later in 2021. And won't they have another election in Nov of 2022. ;) :rolleyes:

There is talk that Ds will run against Newscum if the recall goes though. ;)

CLdrinker

Reaction score

FYI a ton of signatures will be thrown out. My barber has petitions to sign. Allot of the signatures were from different counties.
I’m sure there are more like it.

Singleton

Reaction score

historical average is 25% of signatures are duplicate/BS. Same for ballot rejections. Then again only .06 of ballots were rejected in the last federal election

DanG

Reaction score
I got the same one as @240Hallett and had family members sing it and sent it in. I also printed copies from the recallgavin2020.com website for friends, family, and co-workers. It's very simple to print off, fill out properly, and mail in. Hopefully we get enough signatures to get this nutbag out of office and reduce his chances at furthering his political career.

Nordie

Reaction score
When I signed the Recall Sisolak one it is very important that you stay in the actual box, voted in the last election, etc...

The first time I signed it I hit the line of the box and we had to cross it out, put my signature over it, and I had to redo it.